Chapter 8

Taylor's POV

Karlie was acting really weird ever since I woke up this morning. She seemed... brighter. 

I don't know?

She had this foreign sparkle in her eyes and she was grinning like an idiot the whole time. I really think she's going crazy. But I love her.

And we're going on a trip soon.
To South Africa.
Just the two of us.

All alone.

Don't get your hopes up Taylor! Remeber what happened last time?

Yeah yeah, I remember. We were on a roadtrip and I almost confessed my love for her and kissed her and blah blah blah. 

But I was a coward and couldn't do it.

Anyway, Karlie called me and told me that we were leaving in three days. I had enough time for packing, so I wasn't gonna worry about that now.

It was almost noon, and I was still in my pajamas. I went upstairs to shower, got dressed and decided to go out and buy some things for our trip. Karlie made me a list, and told me I had to bring and buy EVERYTHING that was on it.

Okay.

I was currently in the car and decided to check the list:

1) Toiletries

2) Clothes (mainly summer clothing because it's summer in South Africa and you rock those long legs in that high waisted shorts of yours.)

I chuchkled at that one.

And the list went on.

17) Buy a REALLY HOT dress ;)

A dress? 

What is this girl planning?

Only way to find out is on the trip.

------------------

Karlie's POV

To say I was excited for this trip was an understatement.

And to say I was really fucking nervous is also an understatement.

We're leaving tonight and I almost had everything planned out. I was running around the apartment like a mad woman trying to find my Nikes, and almost tripped on my own feet. 

Taylor was coming over in half an hour, and then we would leave for the airport.

When I found my Nikes, I threw them in my bag and placed my luggage in the hall near the front door. Just then, I heard a knock on my door.

When I opened it, Taylor was already throwing herself at me.

"THANKS AGAIN FOR INVITING ME TO COME WITH YOU KARLS!"

"Tay, I c-can't br-breathe," I said just above a whisper.

She loosened her hold on me and took my face in her hands.

"Sorry Karls, I'm just so excited!"

She stood on her toes to give me a kiss on my forehead and then my nose. I was bluushing furiously and Taylor noticed.

"Look who's blushing now," she said with a smirk.

She leaned her head to the side and her hot breath was on my ear.

"But we're not even yet."

My eyes widened

"O-okay T-Taylor, I think we should g-get going," I stuttered.

She laughed and helped me with my luggage, since hers was already in the car.

To the airport we go.

------------

"Karlie, wake up honey, we're almost here," someone whispered.

I was having a dream about Taylor again. We were just kissing and cuddling on the couch.

Someone started giggling next to me.

"Karlie, are you kissing your imaginary boyfriend? Cause it does sure look like it," the stranger said.

Wait...

It's Taylor.

And I'm emarrassing myself.

"I'm up, I'm up."

"Were you dreaming about Mr Dreamy?"

I looked at her and smiled.

"Something like that."

"Well, there are some cute Afrikaans guys here, and I'm pretty sure you won't have a problem seducing them," Taylor added with a smirk. She looked up and down my body and added, "I mean, look at you."

Her eyes met mine and her light blue crystal eyes have turned dark again.

"Well, I already my have eyes on someone else," I said with a sly smile.

Taylor's eyes widened and she asked, "REALLY? Who, who, who! Tell me pleeeeeeaaaassseee."

"Oh no, I'n not telling you yet. You'll find out soon, I promise."

She really was gonna find out soon.

----------------------------------

#sorryaboutanyspellingandorgrammarmistakes

OMFG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2.4K  READS

Y'all are my baes

Sorry for the late and short update, just been busy for a while.

But the next chapter is going to be reeeaallly long I promise.

Pun: Why did Cleopatra fall off the swing?

mwahahahaha

because she's dead

Much love

L.* xxx