Chapter 3

What is this?

ANOTHER CHAPTER?

Yas, it is.

This one is like really short but it's a little scene of what happened in the morning! I'm still on holiday, so there will be more updates!

----------------

Karlie's POV

After Taylor ran out of the room like a wild animal to make pancakes, I was thinking about the dream. Everything that happened in it was so wrong, but it just felt... right? I know what you're probably thinking, I should tell Taylor about this.

But I am most definitely not going to do that.

It'll ruin our friendship, and I don't want to lose her.

I decided to get out of bed and take a shower, because something stinked and I am pretty sure it was me. I took a pair of sweatpants and a tank top from Taylor's dresser before heading into the shower.

I should probably be freaking out because of these weird feelings, and she doesn't even like me like that, but I didn't feel the need to panic. It's probably just a little crush, right?

Right?

Yep, keep telling yourself that.

Ugh, there's that stupid voice again!

I stepped out of the shower and got dressed. My hair was coping with me today, so I left it in it's natural, loose, little curls.

When I got downstairs, Taylor already made the pancakes and she was seated at the table with her phone in her hands. She was probably on Tumblr, and I have to tell you, there's some weird shit on there.

She looked absolutely gorgeous, her bed hair looked so cute and she looks even more perfect without make-up. Her pyjamas were the best. White shorts showing off her long legs and a grey, long sleeved shirt.

"Like what you see, Kloss?"

Yes.

Oh shit, she caught me staring!

"Eh, it's okay," I replied slyly. She stuck her tongue out at me and giggled.

"Whatever."

I sat next to her, and grabbed a plate with two pancakes on it.

"These look delicious," I said eyeing the pancakes. I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek to show my appreciation. I looked at her and there was a slight blush creeping up her neck.

"Y-yeah, n-no prob-blem," Taylor stuttered. Her face was bright red now, so I just chuckled at her and started eating.

"So, what are the plans for today?" I asked.

"I don't know. I don't want to go shopping today though, I'm still really tired. But we can have a movie marathon or something?"

That sounded like a great idea. Me and Taylor cuddled up on the couch with a blanket cove-

"Karlie! Are you going to answer me?"

Daydreaming again.

"Uh what? Oh! Yeah, we can do that!"

She grinned.

"Great, I can't wait!" She said. Her face went straight for a moment, but she smiled again and added, "Oh my gosh, that rhymed!"

Yep.

Definitely a 5-year-old inside her.

----------------

yas

sorry about any grammar mistakes and blah blah blah

joke: why does piglet smell?

wait for it....

BECAUSE HE PLAYS WITH POOH

HAHAHAHAHA

yeah no

Oh, and thanks so much for all the votes and comments! I appreciate it so much!

Much love

L.* xxx