Chapter 2

AAAYYEEE EARLY UPDATE
I am really bored, so I thought, "Why not update my story on Wattpad?" So yeah.

And I think you'll like this one...

{MATURE CONTENT-ish}

Karlie's POV

I headed straight for Taylor's warm and comfy bed, while she went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I was thinking about how everything was perfect 24 hours ago. I had a boyfriend, my best friend in the whole wide world was coming back from Asia and I had a lot of shoots this week for some really big companies.

But I had to cancel those just because I was feeling like shit.

And it was all Josh's fault.

Dumbass.

I can't believe he told me he did not want me in his life anymore? I never thought anyone could be so cruel. I mean yeah, we were not in love anymore, but didn't he care about me? Did all the things we went through mean absolutely nothing to him?

Whatever. I am not going to think of him anymore. He is no longer a problem, so why do I need to waste my time on him?

Just when I was about to drift off, Taylor entered the room with only a small towel covering her body. I looked at her through narrowed eyes, so she probably thought I was sleeping. She turned around and shrugged and my eyes widened when she threw the towel on the ground, now only in a black lace bra and thong.

Holy. Shit.

Her back was facing me, looking for some pyjamas in her drawer. While she probably thought I was sleeping, I was secretly trailing my eyes up her body.

From her pink ankles, to her beautiful long, slender legs, to her small waist and then the back of her head.

Damn.

What are you thinking Karlie? She's your best friend!

But if I were her best friend, why do I suddenly have these strange feelings when I'm around her? I don't even like girls.

Yeah, but your boyfriend didn't make you feel these kind of things.

His touch did not send shivers down your spine.

His smile didn't give you butterflies.

And his laugh did not give you a warm feeling.

Okay, shut up you stupid voice inside my head.

Where did this voice even come from anyway?

Whatever.

Taylor was now heading for the bed, so I quickly shut my eyes and acted like I was sleeping. She turned off the light, crawled into bed and wrapped her arms around me.

Oh God, this felt so good.

She buried her head in my shoulder, and whispered so softly, as if she didn't want me to hear, "Goodnight Karlie, I love you."

What?

She loves me?!

Get a grip you idiot! She said it in a friendly matter.

Of course.

But part of me kind of hoped she meant it differently.

--------------

"Taylor, don't stop," I moaned.

Her hands were cupping my breasts, and her tongue was exploring my mouth.

"I'm just getting started, baby."

Taylor was straddling me, and she moved from my mouth to planting a few kisses on my neck, travelling slowly down my chest and my abdomen. I groaned and she quickly pulled off her shirt and started kissing my stomach again. When she reached my pants, she pulled it down and gave me a flirty smile. Her head slowly moved between my legs and she kissed and sucked my inner thighs.

"Taylor, stop teasing me!"

"I'm not!"

My fingers were in her hair, and she pulled down my thong. She blew on my centre, and I was on the verge of just grabbing her head and pushing her against me.

"Taylor, please," I begged.

She knew exactly what she was doing to me. Taylor was about to reach my centre...

"KARLIE!"

Huh?

"Karlie! Wake up!"

Dammit, it was just a dream. I sat up, breathing heavily and I had a few drops of sweat on my forehead.

"Karlie, are you okay?" Taylor asked. She was holding me.

"Yeah, yeah. It was just a dream."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No, it's okay."

Taylor nodded her head, understanding that I didn't want to mention what happened in my dream.

"C'mon, let's get back to sleep. It's only 4:30am."

"Okay. Thanks Taylor."

She placed a kiss on my forehead, and we moved back to our original position.

-------------------------

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face. I was facing Taylor, and her arms were still wrapped around my waist. I don't know what the dream meant, but I really didn't want to think about that now. Despite that, I still felt happy.

I wonder what was going on inside her head. She had a small smile on her face, which means she was probably dreaming about winning another Grammy.

Or she was dreaming something dirty.

But I doubt that.

I chuckled at my own thoughts, making Taylor's eyes flutter open.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to wake you," I whispered, feeling guilty.

"I wasn't even sleeping, Kloss. I've been awake for a while now. But I think you're going crazy. because you just started giggling out of the blue."

"I was just laughing about this joke Behati told me," I lied. I started laughing again.

Taylor rolled her eyes and  said, "Sometimes I wonder what is going on in that pretty little mind of yours."

My cheeks turned a shade of red, but luckily Taylor didn't notice.

"C'mon, I'm hungry and you need to make me breakfast," I said changing the topic.

"Little demanding thing, aren't you?"

I glared at her.

"Fine, fine. But I want pancakes."

She mumbled something that sounded like "But I want you too", but I don't think that was it.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"Oh nothing. I didn't say anything," she remarked, her cheeks turning red.

I decided not to tease her about blushing again, because I was really hungry.

"Let's go eat some pancakes!" She yelled whilst jumping out of the bed and running out of the room.

That girl.

She's only 24, but I swear there's a 5-year-old kid inside her.

-------------------

#sorryaboutspellingandorgrammarmistakes

Sup homies.

I hope you liked this chapter!

Vote, comment and follow if you want!

Stupid joke: What do you call a bear with no teeth?

heheheh.

A GUMMY BEAR!

And uh, I'm not that good with the uh *Mature Content* BUT I WILL TRY AND WORK ON IT BECAUSE I KNOW YOU GUYS WANT SOME

*laugh evilly*

Much love

L.* xxx