Chapter 7

Karlie's POV

I'm in love with Taylor Swift.

I just came to my senses, and realized that I've been in love with her for a while now.

Before and after Josh.

The way she smiles when someone compliments her. Her contagious laugh. Her eyes. Her lame jokes. Her angelic voice. Her love for cats.  The way she blushes when I tease her.

God, I love her blush.

And here I am, holding the girl I'm hopelessly in love with which she doesn't know.

I'm just so damn glad she feels the same way.

Yes, I remember what she said last night. 

I know, I know. It's not fair that I know how she feels about me and she doesn't know how I feel about her. But I want to make this interesting.

And if you are wondering, yes. I am still in my bra and panties and I am uncomfortable as hell.

I got up and quickly took some of Taylor's sweatpants and a sweater. It was 8am, and I looked over at Taylor and saw that she was still fast asleep.

Excellent.

I should probably tell you about my plan, yeah?

Well, I was gonna act like nothing ever happened (the kiss, the talk we had last night and blah blah), and I was planning on taking Taylor somewhere. 

A vacation.

Just the two of us.

And that's where everything will fall into place.

I ran downstairs and made us a breakfast. I set the table and made us some coffee. When I was finished, I heard footsteps behind me and turned around. Taylor was leaning against the door and her face was in shock.

"I never thought I'd see the one and only Karlie Kloss in the kitchen, making something edible," she smirked at me.

"Well believe it, Swift. Now come sit, I need to ask you something."

Her eyes widened, probably thinking I was gonna ask her why she tried to kiss me yesterday. 

"O-okay," she stuttered.

She sat across me, and started eating, avoiding the situation.

While she was eating, not making any eye contact, I  took my chance to carefully look at her.

Her hair was a complete mess. Her face was bare and pale, but her cheeks were faint shade of red.

And she never looked more beautiful.

Her cat pyjamas were adorable. Well, just her pants. She had a pink tank top on, and you could see she didn't have a bra on. 

Damn.

What was I talking about again?

Oh yeah, the question.

"Hey Taylor?"

She looked up. She kept on opening and closing her mouth, and the red on her cheeks was turning darker.

"Listen Karlie, about yester-"

"Do you want to go on a trip with me?" I interrupted.

Her face was full of confusion now.

"Come again?"

"I asked if you wanted to go on a trip with me? You know, just me and you for once. I have a shoot there the first week, but I will be staying there for another two weeks and I don't want to be alone."

She grinned.

"Yeah, that will be  awesome! But where are we going though?"

I smiled mischievously at her.

"We're going to Cape Town, South Africa," I said.

"Oh my gosh, Karlie are you serious?"

"Yeah. It'll be fun! We can go on one of those tour guide stuff and go on a safari!""

She got up from her chair to give me a hug.

"Thanks so much Karlie," she whispered.

"Don't mention it Tay," I smiled.

After breakfast, I told Taylor I had a shoot later and that I had to leave. But I was actually going to plan some surprises for her while we're in South Africa.

When I left, I couldn't help but smile to myself knowing that Taylor loved me too.

But I had to work fast to keep her interested.

And she will be mine.

---------------------

#sorryaboutgrammarorspellingmistakes

YAS THEY'RE GOING ON A VACAAAAAYYY (I just had to make them come here to South Africa because I live here and blah blah blah)

Hahaha, didn't see that coming did ya?

Did you like this chapter?
Are you excited for their trip?

I know I am.

Pun: I hate Russian dolls.
They're so full of themselves.

HAHAHAHA 

Next update will be on Sunday!

Enjoy your weekend..*

L.* xxx