Chapter 13 (Part one)

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 12.5K READS AND ALSO THANKS FOR ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS ILY

Listen to Prime Circle's song "She Always Gets What She Wants." They're from South Africa and this song is one of my faaaaavourites!! 

Part two will be up tomorrow!

#sorrythisisshort

Taylor's POV

Karlie and I were on our way back to the hotel after a long day. Her nose was bright red because of the sunburn and she couldn't have looked more adorable. In the car, I continued to tease her about it.

"No but seriously, I told you to put some sunscreen on."

"But I didn't want to! I thought if I stayed in the sun for like 30 minutes without putting sunscreen on, I'd get a good tan. But no, I just had to turn out like a tomato," Karlie huffed. She crossed her arms over her chest and her lips were in a pout. I laughed at her childness and sat closer to her.

"Karlie.." I said while poking her side.

Nothing.

"Karlaaaay," I said a little louder. I could see a small smile forming on her lips. I was now right next to her and I placed my head on her shoulder. She turned her head so that she was looking at me and I pouted playfully as I looked up at her. 

"What?"

I smiled and said.

"I loooove yooou!"

She chuckled softly and shook her head. 

"Yeah yeah," she said.

I then frowned again and said.

"Aren't you gonna say you love me back?"

"No."

"Pleeeease?"

"Maybe later."

"You're so mean," I said while scooting back to my original seat. Karlie now had a frown on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Why did you move back to your seat? I liked it when you were next to me."

I blushed and sat right next to Karlie again. She wrapped both her arms around my waist and kissed my shoulder softly. I was trying not to go all fangirl crazy because of our closeness. 

"That's better." She said.

The rest of the drive home was silent.

For some reason, I was sad. 

Sad because, I know she'll never return the feelings I have for her. I'm sad because she doesn't know the effect she has on me when she holds me like this or kisses me on my cheek.

But I'm also angry.

Angry at myself for falling for my best friend.

But everytime I look at her, the anger and sadness fades away. Everytime I look at her, I don't regret falling in love with her. Because she makes me happy.

And she makes me feel special.

---------------------

We walked through the doors of our hotel room, and Karlie threw her beach bag on the floor.

"Tay, can you apply some of that After Sun on my back? It burns like hell." I chuckled and nodded my head.

"Yeah. You head to the room, I just need to get some water."

Karlie disappeared into our room and I went straight for the kitchen. I poured myself a glass of water and eagerly chugged it down since I haven't had something to drink since this afternoon. I placed the glass in the sink and I head for our room.

I walked in and just then Karlie came out of the bathroom with the After Sun gel. She gave me a small smile and motioned for me to come over. I took the gel from her hand and she turned around.

"Uhm Karlie, I think you need to take your shirt off." I said shyly.

"Okay." She shrugged.

She grabbed the hem of her shirt and quickly pulled it over her head. She threw it on the bed and I swallowed. Her back muscles were now exposed and I felt the familiar feeling between my legs. She was perfect.

"Taylor? Hellooo? Can you put some gel on my back now?"

"Oh yeah, sorry I was just in my own world."

She chuckled and I unclasped the top of the bottle of the gel. I poured some on my hand and placed the bottle on the small table near me. My hands were shaking and I started rubbing the gel all over Karlie's burned back. Her muscles tensed and she gasped.

"Does it hurt?" I asked, concerned.

"No, it's just... just your hands..." She stuttered.

"My hands?"

I started rubbing her beautiful curves and she took a deep breath.

"Your hands makes it feel better." She confessed.

I continued rubbing her curves and slowly made my way up her spine to her shoulders. Her last words were a bit of a shock for me but I just ignored it.

"Okay, I'm all done now." I said. 

All of a sudden, Karlie turned around, grabbed my waist and backed me up the wall. My heart was beating so fast and my breath was caught in my throat. Her face was now inches from mine, and she whispered.

"But I'm not done yet."

--------------

#sorryaboutanygrammarorspellingmistakes

CLIFFHANGER SORRYYYYY

Part 2 will be up tomorrow!!

What do you think will happen?
Did you like the song I suggested?

Pun: What's black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white?

A penguin rolling down a hill.

Much love

L.* xxx