Chapter Sixteen

Shouto propped open his laptop, turning on Big Hero Six, per his carer's request. Izuku had seen it before, but thought Shouto would really like a certain character, so he suggested it. Plus, he was pretty fond of the hero story in it, of course!

He held Shouto close when he got sad after Tadashi's death, but assured him he would love what happened next, and not to worry. And of course, he was correct.

"Aww, who's that!" He said excitedly.

"That's Baymax, baby! Do you like him? I think he's pretty cute."

"I love him! He's so funny." The boy giggled, snuggling close to his carer.

They continued watching the movie, until they naturally lost interest, and began conversing. Shouto slipped out of his regression and the two boy's talked for a while, Shouto playing with his boyfriend's hands as they spoke about all kinds of things.

Izuku began kissing at the boy's soft fingers, then his hands, and then kissing up his arm dramatically.

"Kisses for my prince," He said funnily, causing his boyfriend to smile.

"That tickles, Papa!"

Izuku then had an idea, a mischievous look on his face.

"Ba-la-la-la-la!" He said while tickling the boy.

Shouto shrieked with laughter.

"No, Baymax! Don't tickle me!" He giggled happily.

Izuku continued tickling the boy, chanting the cute little phrase from the movie.

Eventually he relented the tickles, much to the relief of Shouto.

"You're so silly, Papa!" Shouto said, resting his head on his carer's chest.

"Not as silly as you." He teased, kissing the boy's head and wrapping his arms around him. Shouto relaxed in his carer's big strong arms.

Izuku patted the boy's back rhythmically, humming a soft lullaby. Shouto quickly fell asleep, enveloped safely in his Papa's arms.

-

Sorry for the short chap, I had very few ideas but I hope u liked Izuku-the-tickle-monster!!!!