Chapter Two

Shouto's sister had made the two boys sandwiches for lunch. Something light, as she planned to make something heartier for dinner. She smiled as she tidied up the kitchen. The two younger boys behind her were chatting and smiling and eating their food happily. Some of the sandwich condiment got onto Shouto's cheek. Izuku wiped it off with a napkin, causing the taller boy to blush and look away.

Just as Shouto's sister Fuyumi was about to start telling embarassing stories and probably get out the photo album, Shouto quickly ushered Midoriya back into his room.

There, Shouto slowly began to slip back into his little space.

"Shouto-cha~an," Midoriya cooed. "Why dont you come sit by me silly?"

Todoroki was sitting on the floor, and gathering up his precious dinosaurs.

"Mhm, one second!" He quickly threw them into his toy bin- excluding his favorite small brontosaurus, which he placed carefully on his shelf by the picture frame. He slid the toy bin back into its cubby, then padded over to Midoriya, kneeling on the floor and resting his arms and head on the comfortable bed spread. Midoriya took the cue, and reached over to play with his hair.

"What do you wanna do now Shou-chan?"

"Mm, want to uhm..." He blushed and hid his head in his arms for a bit.
"Could we maybe hug for a bit, please?"

Midoriya giggled.

"You mean you want to cuddle?"

"Oh, I suppose, I've never really done that though..."

"You've never been cuddled?!" Midoriya gasped playfully. "How could such a sweet little thing like you have never been cuddled before, hm?" He ruffled the boy's hair once again.

"First thing, you gotta get on the bed, silly."

Todoroki hopped onto the bed, he sat facing the rest of the room and with his feet still on the ground.

"Baby," Midoriya said sweetly. "You might wanna be all the way on the bed if you want to cuddle... Are you nervous?"

Todoroki nodded quickly.

"Aww, baby..." He rubbed the boy's back lightly. "Just know that you never have to be nervous around me, I promise to always keep you safe and never hurt you, okay? How about a pinky promise? I pinky promise to always keep you safe, and you can always tell me if I make you uncomfy, okay?"

Shouto nodded and agreed. They laced pinkies then Shouto slid all the way onto the bed.

"See? That's not so bad is it?" Midoriya wrapped his arm around Todoroki's shoulder, and the taller boy leaned into his touch.

"See?" Midoriya whispered gently, "See, everything is alright. Papa's never going to hurt you, okay? You're safe with me."

He smiled brightly and looked down at the boy. Todoroki's eyes were wide, and his cheeks were pink.

"Did you just say... Papa?"

"Oh, uhm, yeah... I hope that that's okay?"

Todoroki answered by snuggling into Midoriya's side and wrapping his arms around him. Inside, he was so, so happy.

They cuddled for quite a while, talking and laughing, until they all ate dinner and Midoriya had to go back home. Todoroki insisted on walking Izuku back to the train.

"Thank you so much for inviting me over, Shouto-chan. I really did have a good time!"

"Im glad..." Shouto looked down at his feet and scuffed at the pavement.

"Oh, don't be sad, baby! We'll see each other tomorrow at school, remember?"
Shouto nodded, perking up slightly.

"Yeah, that's right!" Izuku ruffled his hair once more. "That's my good boy. Okay Shou-chan, this is my stop. I'll see you tomorrow!" First they hugged, but Shouto was surprised when Izuku placed a small kiss on his cheek, smiled, and then ran to the train.