(3)

Fuck what I said in the last chapter.
I'm kinda in a writer's block for you seem familiar.
I'm just stuck. Sorry for the empty promises😔

———————————————————

3rd person view:
29th of July xxxx (15 years old)

The day before Motoya's birthday. It was a normal day. The two, let's say more lively cousins, annoyed Atsumu. The three of them grew a liking to each other. Not a romantically liking, they're just friends. Like for real.

That Kiyoomi and Osamu were more the ones to not socialise with people wasn't something new. But even if they weren't, they had themselves a friend from the other family. Even if the blonde twin and the black haired boy were the complete opposite of each other they got along quite good. And well, Rintarou and Osamu just had the same behaviour towards basically everyone, it was obvious that they'd get along. Motoya was just good with everyone.

Back to present, it was Motoya's birthday tomorrow so his parents gathered everyone in the Komori residence. It was the same every year. For each's birthday everyone is gathered in their parents house on the day before. The thing that made this birthday so bad was that he turned 16. Every teenager would be happy to turn 16 but you could forget that in this family. Normally you can communicate with your soulmate as soon as you're 16, let's just say something happened.

They were all just talking with each other when Motoya's dearest uncle asked him something.

Mr.S-"Say, Motoya, did you ever think about what you want to do for a living when you're older?"

M-"No, not really. But I always thought that designer sounds pretty good."

Mrs.K-"That's a good idea. You always were into fashion."

M-"I think that's why it always was on my mind."

Mrs.K-"I assume Kiyoomi is going to take over the company."

K-"I planed on doing so."

Mr.S-"That's nice to hear. What about you Rintarou?"

R-"I don't know to be honest. But I know that I want to do something where I have fun."

M-"You have like the worst hobbies for a job. Playing video games, drawing and singing."

R-"No need to tell me that, I know that already."

M-"I can't even think of any jobs
you could make money with with those hobbies. Except for singer, but as if you are going to sing in front of a crowd of people."

R-"I don't want to be singer. But there are a few jobs where you can do all that."

Mr.S-"Really?"

R-"Yeah. Combining everything would only be possible as a YouTuber or streamer."

Mr.S-"The question is if you earn enough with that."

R-"You can actually earn quite a lot if a lot of people watch you."

Mr.S-"Is there any guaranty to that?"

K-"Even I can answer that, and it's a no. But Rintarou's pretty funny and talented. I think a lot of people would like his streams or videos."

M-"That's right! He has that kind of charisma for that."

Mrs.Su-"Wouldn't that be great? Everything we have in this family is business related, I think it would mix things up a bit. This generation sure brings something with it, huh?"

R-"I don't know if I really want to do it though."

Mr.S."As long as you can live from it it's fine."