(26)

[🌱]
9/14/15

Rintarou just sat there and stared at his hands for a while. To him it seemed like a bad idea that Osamu's coming over, he didn't even know if he wanted to tell him about his feelings. All he knew was that he needed closure, and the grey-haired twin was the best for it. Osamu would always make him feel comfortable, it was debatable if it would change because he grew feelings for him.

Osamu wasn't in a much better situation. But not because he didn't want to see Rintarou, he was genuinely concerned, but the imagination of the smaller boy in his hoodie— he probably won't survive that. Or he would have to at least get used to it.

He just sat in the car with his mother who convinced him that she would drive her son to the cousins' house. It was a bit embarrassing to him. His mother kept questioning why he had the hoodie with him.

The twins' mum didn't really have an idea of anything going on between her sons and the cousins. She of course noticed her sons being a little happier thanks to them, the exact details were unknown nonetheless. Their mum was almost as oblivious about it as their dad, he knew just as much as their— screw that, he knew nothing.

They soon arrived at the house, Osamu said bye to his mum and got out of the car. He walked up to the door and rang the door bell. After a minute of standing there the door finally opened. Rintarou more the less hid behind the door, he didn't even look up. The two soulmates walked in and Osamu noticed that he also seemed pretty tensed up so he gave the younger boy the hoodie in hope it would help him relax a bit.

The hoodie was gladly taken and put on by the other. And to his own and Osamu's luck he actually relaxed a bit.

O-'Why does he look so cute, I think I might die.'
O-"You like it?"

R-"It's comfy."

O-"That's good."

R-"I honestly didn't expect you to actually bring one."

O-"Well you asked me to bring one, so I did."

R-"Do you just listen to everything I say?"

O-"Pretty much, yeah."

R-"That's actually pretty nice."

O-"Anytime for you."

R-"Are you gonna continue flirting even now?"

O-"I didn't even try to flirt, I just told you the truth."

R-"So you don't actually mean it when you're trying."
R-'Literally perfect...'

O-"I didn't say that, of course I mean it every time. I just said that it wasn't my intention to flirt now. Normally my intention is to make you blush, now my intention was to tell you that I'd do pretty much everything for you, which is the truth just like every other thing I tell you."

R-"Normally you flirt over text, you can't even see me."

O-"And?"

R-"Okay I get it, you don't care."

O-"Not really."