Jade Thirwall-the girls go to an award show with you

Storyline: Jade is your older sister. The girls went to an award show with you, your a famous actress. One interviewer only seems to be interested in the girls and not you, he says something extremely rude to you and the girls stand up for you.

Your POV:

"Hello." I smile to the interviewer.

"Nice to meet you and you girls, what brings you guys here tonight?" The interviewer asks.

"Well I'm here to support my little sister and I brought the girls with me." Jade says and lays her hands down on my shoulders.

"Sounds Good, I have a couple questions for you guys, if that's alright." He says.

"Of course." Jesy says.

"Okay first question, are you happy with your life right now?" He asks.

"I am, I feel like I could achieve some more things, but I'm doing what I love with the people I love." I say.

"Exactly What Y/n said." Perrie smiles.

"Okay, are you happy with your body?" He asks.

"I am." Jesy says.

"Me too." Leigh says.

"Me three." Perrie and Jade say at the same time, making all of chuckle.

"I mean I'm not to fat not to skinny, so yeah." I smile.

"You could lose a few pounds." The interviewer mumbles under his breath.

"Uhm I-"

"Excuse me?" Jade asks while grabbing your hand.

"That was really really rude." Jesy says.

"Well it's the truth." He says.

"Oh my god, she's a kid. How miserable is your life if you say these things to a kid? We'll be going now." Jade says and pulls me away from the camera.

"It's not true, nothing he said was true, okay?" Perrie says, looking me directly in my eyes.

"Mhm." I mumble.

"Lets go to our table, the awards show begins in 5 minutes." Jade says.

We walk to our table and sit down.

I have a lot of awards to win tonight; best young actress, best actress, best drama tv show (with the 100, I play Madi in the 100) best spin-off (with the spin-off from pll, pretty little liars; the next generation, I play Hanna and Caleb's daughter) best kissing scene (with my co-star from pll, spoby's daughter) best mother daughter relationship (with Ashley, pll and also Eliza, the 100)

They start with best drama tv show, which I'm nominated for with the 100.

I look around and lock eyes with Eliza, we both smile at each other before looking back at the presenters.

"And the best drama tv show goes to....the 100!" One of them says, everyone starts to clap and cheer.

I stand up and hug the girls before walking to the table of my co-stars, Eliza and Lindsey waited for me.