Ashley Benson- "if anything happens, I love you."

⚠️TW⚠️

Storyline: you're Ashley's daughter. You were in school when your teacher got a call and said you had to hide because there was a shooter in the school. You did what she said and immediately called your mom.

-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-

"That makes-"

Mrs Robinson was cut off by the phone ringing, she picks it up and talks for a minute or 2.

Then she hangs up and tells you and your classmates to hide under the tables, you all panic, but do what she says.

You grab your phone with your shaky hand and dial your moms number.

She's probably busy, her and the cast of pretty little liars were having a reunion.

"Hey angel. Your mom is on the toilet, what's up?" Shay asks.

"Uhm, i-is she almost done? I-I really need to talk to her." You whisper into the phone.

"Oh there she is, Benzo! Your daughter is calling you!" Shay yells.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?" Your mom asks. Then there was a gunshot, you flinch and start crying. "What was that?" Ashley asks worriedly.

"A-a gunshot." You stutter.

"Oh Jesus." Ashley gasps, you hear Lucy ask what's wrong.

"Can you put me on speaker?" You whisper.

"You're on speaker, what's going on?" Ashley asks.

"There are shooters in the school." It started to kick in when you said that, "I don't know if I'm gonna make it out-"

"You are, you're gonna be fine." Ashley says, you could hear she started crying.

"If anything happens, I love you." You whisper.

You hear a couple sobs and sniffles coming from the other line, making you cry even more.

Ashley's POV:

I hear people barge into the room on the phone, I start crying even harder.

A couple gunshots fire.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" I ask, trying to be as quiet as possible.

The only thing I hear is a couple more gunshots and screams, then people leaving the classroom.

"Y/n? Please answer." I beg.

"Mom, I love you." She cries out. It sounds like she's in pain, physical pain.

Then she hangs up, I grab my keys en rush over to my car.

"Ashley, we're coming with, hold up." Shay says and gets in as well.

Lucy, Troian and Sasha get in and the others take Tyler's car.

I speed over to Y/n's school and get out, I try to run to the school entrance but get stopped by a police officer.

"Please, my daughter is in there, she got shot." I cry.