Cimorelli- they notice how their dad treats you

Storyline: You're their adoptive sister. Their dad doesn't really care about you or pay attention to you, the girls never noticed it because they don't life in the same house, but when they come over to check on their family again they see how your dad has been treating you. Their mom loves you like her own though.

(This isn't how their dad really is, he's a sweetheart and I love him to death, but it's for the story)

⚠️TW; self harm and suicide⚠️

Your POV:

"Mom! Dad! You won't guess what part I got in the school play!" I say happily as I walk in the living room.

"Shush, Lisa is telling a story." Dad says.

"No, tell us Y/n." Mom says.

"No, Lisa continue." My dad says as I try to tell them, Lisa continues with her story.

"Oh okay." I mumble and walk upstairs.

I immediately burst out in tears, they always do this when my sisters are here.

After a good hour of crying in my pillow I hear my door open.

I quickly wipe my tears away and sit up, to see Lisa and Christina looking at me.

"Why are you crying sweetie?" Christina asks and sits next to me.

"Because mom and dad obviously don't care about me." I say and tear up again.

"They do, I promise." Lisa says and sits on the other side of me.

"Then why don't they show it?" I ask as a couple tears fall from my eyes.

"I don't know, but they do care about you and even if they don't, we care about you, so much." Christina says and gives me a side hug.

"What did you want to tell us?" Lisa asks.

"I-I got the lead in the school play." I say.

"That's so cool! Congrats baby!" Christina says. "In what play?" She asks.

"Mean girls, I got Regina." I smile trough my tears.

"Omg! That's amazing congrats!" Lisa smiles.

"You wanna tell mom and dad together?" Christina asks.

"They don't care, but if it makes you happy sure." I say and walk out of the room.

Dani's POV:

"They don't care, but if it makes you happy sure." Y/n says and walks out of the room.

I look at Christina, she looks back at me and calls Y/n's name.

"What?" She asks still wiping her tears away.

"You don't have to tell mom and dad just because I want to." I say.

"No, don't worry about it." Y/n says and wants to walk away again.

"Now I don't want to tell them anymore." I say.