Sashay- they hear you crying in the middle of the night

Storyline: you are Sashay's daughter (Sashay=Sasha and Shay) and your crying while reading the comments on your mom's (Shay) Instagram post. Everyone is hating on you, saying that you don't deserve your moms or that you're ugly and even that you should kill yourself.

Shay's POV:

"Babe, do you hear that?" I whisper as hear crying from Y/n's room.

"Yeah, should we check?" Sasha asks and sits up.

"Yeah, it's coming from Y/n's room." I say and get up. Sasha gets up as well and we walk in  Y/n's room.

"Sweetie, whats wrong?" I ask and sit down on her bed.

"Oh nothing, sorry I woke you up." She says and wipes her tears away.

"Why are you crying?" Sasha asks and sits down next to me.

"Nothing, you can go back to bed." She says.

"Not until you tell us what's wrong." I say

"I was just scrolling trough your instagram comments." She mumbles and looks at me.

"The picture of us three?" Sasha asks. Y/n just nods her head en looks down at her hands.

"Don't believe anything that they're saying, it's not true, they're just jealous." I say.

"Maybe it is true." She mumbles.

"Don't say that, of course it's not true." Sasha says.

"How do you know that?" She asks and starts crying again. I pull her in my arms and look up at Sasha.

"Because you're perfect, you're so amazingly talented and so so so sweet." Sasha says and rubs her back.

I feel Y/n smile in my chest, so I pull away and kiss her forehead.

"Now stop reading that crap and go to bed." I say making her giggle. She gets in bed again and closes her eyes. I caress her cheek with my hand for awhile until her breathing slowly evens.

"I can't believe people would tell her things like that." Sasha says as we get back in our bed.

"I know right, who would tell a 14 year old girl to kill her self?" I say angrily.

"I don't know, but let's just go back to sleep and ask her if she's doing better in the morning." She says as I rest my head on her chest.

"We will." I sigh.

She wraps her arms around my waist and we both fall asleep a little while later.