Lucy Hale- you fall trough ice

Lucy's POV:

Y/n, me and the cast were going on a walk, we were at the lake taking some Instagram pictures.

It was the middle of January so it was extremely cold.

"Y/n, come back!" I yell as I see Y/n walk on the ice.

"It's strong enough." She says and walks to the middle of the lake.

"You're giving me an anxiety attack." Troian says, making us laugh. Then the ice cracks and we see Y/n go under.

"Omg." I gasp.

I run to where she went under and wiped the snow away.

Sasha sees her and I started punching trough the ice, after about 1 minute I get trough it.

Tyler and Ashley help me lift her out of the water.

She has her eyes closed and is extremely pale, she's not even awake but she's shivering.

I lay my head on her chest and search for a pulse. I start giving her CPR when I don't feel it.

After about half a minute she spits out water and opens her eyes.

"Omg." I say and hug her.

Her lips are extremely blue, she's shivering and her teeth are clappering.

"I'll carry you." Keegan says and picks Y/n up bridal style.

Once we got home Y/n took a long, hot shower and changed into comfortable clothes.

She was still cold so me, Troian and Ashley wrapped her in blankets and cuddled her for a long time.

"Are you still cold?" I ask rubbing her back soothingly.

"I could be warmer, but it's okay-" She got cut off by Shay and Sasha hugging her too. "That isn't what I meant-"

Keegan, Ian and Tyler cut her off again by hugging her too.

She groans making us laugh.