Leighandre- family interview

Requested by BriRocks5 thank you for the request!

"I'm Lucas, nice to meet you. How are you all?" The interviewer asks.

"I'm good." Leigh-Anne smiles, looking down at her teenage daughter.

You were sitting on her lap, her arms wrapped around you tightly.

"I'm okay, a little boring this quarantine stuff, but it's fine for now." You say.

"I'm good, In the beginning it was a bit boring at home, but with a singer as fiancé and a 15 year old daughter who sings amazingly and plays football, it's great." He smiles, ruffling your hair. You chuckle and slap his arm playfully.

"I heard Y/n is gonna be playing for the girls team of Liverpool, is that right?" Lucas asks.

"Yes, we're so proud of her." Leigh-Anne smiles and kisses your head a couple times.

"I understand." Lucas smiles, "Congratulations on the engagement by the way!"

"Thanks." Andre smiles.

"The insta posts made me cry, you have no idea." Lucas says, laying his hand down on his chest dramatically. They all laugh.

"Y/n, you're 15, right?" You nod, "So how is online school?"

"Uhm, quite boring, I don't get to see my friends, and yesterday I slept trough 2 lessons." You chuckle.

"What?! I didn't know about that." Leigh-Anne exclaimed. You all laugh. The interview lasted for about one more hour.

"That was fun." Andre says and stands up from the couch.

"It was." You say, standing up from your moms lap.

"About the skipping class." She says and pulls you back.

"It wasn't skipping I fell back asleep after dad woke me up." You explain.

"I'll let it slide for today, but if it happens again..." She jokes. You quickly stand up, making both of your parents laugh.

"I'm going upstairs." You say before running off.