Naya Rivera- you enter heaven

⚠️suicide⚠️

Storyline: after your moms passing you become extremely suicidal. You life with your moms best friend, Heather, because your dad is an alcoholic and can't take care of you properly. You decide to commit suicide to be with your mom. Lea, Dianna and Chris were hanging out with Heather when you did it.

A:N: it's honestly a shame that I found glee and Naya so late in my life, I absolutely adore Naya and always will. I hope you like this. It's a little weird but I thought it would be cute.

—————————————————————

Your POV:

"Y/n, can you open the door, please." Heather says and knocks on the locked bathroom.

"I'm peeing give me a second." I lie.

I just took like 10 bottles of pills so I'm definitely not peeing.

I believe that there is a heaven and a hell, that's why I'm doing this, I want to be with my mom.

"You're lying, open the door. I promised your mom I would take care of you like you're my own, please don't do this Y/n." I hear that she's crying.

It made me feel bad. But I didn't want to open the door.

"I just want to be with my mom." I say.

"Y/n, this isn't the way to get your mom back, open the door, please, I can't life without you, you're the only one I have left, open the door please." She says.

That made me feel really bad, I almost wanted to trow up, so that the pills would disappear, but then I realized, I'm not the only one she has left, she has so many people that love her, I only have 2, well now 1, Heather.

"I'm sorry Heather, this isn't your fault." I say.

"Open the door, just so I can hold you for awhile." She says.

I hesitate, but I don't open the door. She's only gonna make me trow the pills up.

I start to see black dots and then I fall on the ground, with a loud noice.

Heather's POV:

Once I heard the loud thud, I knew she had fallen over.

I grabbed a bobby-pin and opened the door, revealing Y/n laying on the floor.

I scoop her up on my arms and put her head on my lap, I start sobbing as I try to wake her up.

"Help! Someone help!" I yell, my voice almost gone from crying so much.

"What's- omg." Lea gasps and grabs her phone.

Chris and Dianna start crying, I lay my head down on Y/n's chest.

I don't hear a heartbeat or her breathing, I carefully push her off my lap and search for a pulse.

I give her CPR until the ambulance shows up.

-at the hospital-

We were already at the hospital for 2 hours, just waiting for a doctor to inform us about anything.

"Y/n Rivera?"

We walk up to the doctor, she sighs and looks down at his clipboard.

"We tried everything we could but," She says, looking at me for a second before continuing, "She didn't make it."

I immediately start balling my eyes out, I fall to my knees and feel Dianna's and Lea's arms wrap around me.

Your POV:

I wake up laying in a bed, the room is completely white, nothing in it besides a bed.

There's a door in front of me, I stand up and walk out of the room. There's a front desk, with a middle aged woman sitting behind it.

"Hello, what's your name?" She asks, she has a beautiful British accent.

"Y/n, Y/n Rivera." I say.

"You're Naya's daughter?" She asks.

"Yeah, can I see her? I want to see her." I say standing on my tippy toes to look behind the desk.

"You'll be her roommate, she's in room 209, or in the garden, Robin here will take you to her." She says pointing at a woman in her mid twenties.

Robin takes my hand and we walk to the room, she's not there, so we walk to the garden.

I can see her talking to Cory.

Naya's POV:

I was talking to Cory when he points behind me. I turn around and the I see in a distance Y/n, my daughter.

"Omg." I gasp and run towards her.

"Mom." She says and jumps in my arms.

"What are you doing here, princess?" I ask, she's only y/a, she's not supposed to be in heaven.

"I couldn't life without you mom, I'm sorry." She says.

"How's Heather doing?" I ask.

"She's good I think, well maybe not so good, but she will be." She says as we pull away.

"You're so beautiful." I say and cup her cheeks with my hands, she smiles cutely.

"Is that who I think it is?" Cory asks.

"Cory!" Y/n exclaims and jumps in his arms.

"I missed you." Cory smiles.

"I missed you too." She smiles back.