Perrie Edwards- stepmom

A/N: Alex is your bio dad but doesn't really pay attention to you. He started dating Perrie a couple weeks ago and you've been struggling with a lot of anxiety and pretty extreme panic attacks. You went to go get help from your dad but he was to busy to even notice you, so you went to Perrie, who you haven't really talked to since her and your dad got together.

-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-

You felt it coming. All day long you felt it coming, you were anxious, your chest was tight, you were a little dizzy and lightheaded and when you got home from school you realized how much homework you had.

The stress from school, and paps, and the media constantly sticking their nose into your private life made everything go blurry.

Your breathing began to pick up and you knew this wasn't just a normal panic attack, it was one of those where you needed help.

You quickly made your way over to the gym upstairs and saw your dad, his AirPods in his ears, playing so loud you could hear it from outside the room. He was lifting weights.

"D-Dad." You stutter as loud as you could. He didn't hear you so you started to panic even more.

Then you heard Perrie sing from your dads room, you knew you needed help since you were getting dizzy and your chest was getting tighter by the second, so you opened the door.

"P-Perrie." You stutter as you walk into the room.

"Sweetie, are you okay?" She asks and walks towards you.

"I-I can't breathe, P-Perrie I-"

"Ssh. Try to take some deep breaths, just try, it doesn't need to be perfect." Perrie says and walks you to the bed, pushing you down slightly as the back of your knees hit the bed.

"I-I can't." You mumble after trying a couple times.

"It's okay. My mam used to do this to me when I was younger, I just need you to lay down on the bed." Perrie explains.

You lay down on the bed and she sits down next to you, hovering over you just slightly.

"Blow on my nose, that's all you have to do." Perrie says and taps her nose 2 times. You let out a small blow towards her face but choke on a sob short after. "Good job, try again." She smiles reassuringly.

You liked the way she was handeling this. Most people freak out and don't know what to do, but Perrie was calm and comforting. You felt save with her, like you could tell her anything and she wouldn't judge you, instead just give really good advice.

You let out a shaky blow on her nose and breathed in again.

"There we go, do it again." Perrie smiles and strokes your cheek lovingly. You did the same over and over again until you were fully calm. "You did so well." Perrie praised and wipes your tears away.

"Thank you so much. I'm sorry for just barging in and interrupting you from what you-"

"Don't apologize, that's what I'm here for." She smiles, interrupting you. "Where is your dad? Why didn't you go to him?"

"He was working out and he didn't notice me." You sigh, Perrie hums and nods.

"Do you have these often?" She asks, you hesitated and Perrie noticed. "You can tell me anything, I won't force you into telling me, just know that I won't judge you."

"I have them everyday, sometimes even 2 times a day." You say.

"Do you have everything under control? You don't need a therapist or anything?" Perrie asks, making you smile a little.

Nobody has ever talked to you about your problems the way she was talking to you now, everybody thinks they have to treat you like a baby or a crazy person for having anxiety.

"No, but is it okay if I talk to you about my anxiety?" You ask hopefully.

"Of course it is, you can come to me whenever you need me or just want to." Perrie smiles and continues to stroke your cheek.

"Hey- what's going on in here?" Your dad asks as he walks into his and Perrie's shared bedroom.

"Just spending some time together." Perrie says before smiling down at you. You smile back and mouth a 'thank you'.