Natalie Manning- she's working and you come in on a strecher...

Storyline: Your Natalie's daughter and you had a car accident. She was working so she saw you come in. She immediately jumped in action, April told her that she would handle it. Since you were Nat's daughter and it would be to hard for her, your mom didn't agree and she stuck with you.

Natalie's POV:

"We have a teenager around 16. She was unconscious when we got to her so no personal information, she has a pretty bad head wound and a piece of glass the goes trough her stomach and almost trough her back. It possibly hit a couple organs. She lost a lot of blood." Gabby says as they push a stretcher trough the door.

"Dr Manning and Dr Halstead, you got this." Maggie says. We nod and run to the stretcher.

"Oh my god." I gasp as I see that it's my daughter.

"What's wrong?" Brett asks.

"This is Y/n." I say still shocked.

"If you don't want to do it I can do it for you." April says.

"No, lets go." I say and take it over from Gabby  and Sylvie.

We treat her head wound and get her to surgery to get the piece of glass out.

"Nat, she's gonna be okay." Will says as they get her to surgery.

"I know it's just hard to see her like this." I sigh.

"I know, it is." Will says.

"Hey Nat, you okay?" Brett asks as her and Gabby comes towards to us.

"Yeah." I say and smile weakly.

"The other people from the car accident are in treatment room 6, I think they're drunk." Gabby says.

"What?" I ask angrily and look over to the room where 3 guys are goofing around, clearly drunk.

"Nat don't." Will says as I walk up to the room.

"Are guys you guys out of your minds?! My daughter is dying because you guys are drunk! Not thinking about anyone but yourself! You could've just gotten an Uber or call someone else, but you didn't and now my daughter has to face the consequences! Your not getting away with this!" I yell.

"Natalie, what's going on?" Burgess asks and walks in the room.

"They went on the road drunk and almost killed my daughter, there is still a change that she doesn't make it. I wanna press charges." I say.

"Okay come with me." She says and walks out of the room.

"If she dies, I'll do anything to get you in jail." I say before walking out of the room. Burgess asks me a couple questions before Will walks in.

"She's almost done." He sighs.

"What do you mean? She just got in the surgery." I say and stand up.

"Nat, we don't think she's gonna make it." He says.

"What? No she has to." I say.

"The piece of glass hit a couple organs and theirs a lot of internal bleeding." He sighs.

"Are they stopping the surgery?" I ask as a few tears roll down my cheek. He slowly nods, I run out of the room towards the surgery room. I see them stopping so I knock on the door and scream.

"Keep going! Please! I need her!" I yell.

They all look at each other before continuing, I sigh and walk back to Will and Burgess.

"Is she?" Gabbie asks who was also in the room.

"No, I stopped them before they could stop the surgery." I say and sit down on the chair. They all sigh out of relief.

-2 hours later-

"Natalie." Will says.

"Are they done?" I ask.

He nods and walks away, I follow him to a room and see Y/n laying on a bed unconscious with IV's in both her arms. I sit next to her on a chair and hold her hand. After 3 hours she starts stirring.

"Y/n?" I ask.

"Where am I?" She groans.

"In the hospital sweetie." I smile and caress her cheek with my thumb.

"Why?" She groans and now fully opens her eyes.

"You were in a car accident." I say and get her doctor.

"Y/n your awake." He smiles. "Well everything seems fine, I'll get some painkillers." He says and walks out of the room.

"But I can't even drive." She says.

"I know, the car hit you on the sidewalk." I sigh.

"Oh." She says and looks down.

"But you're fine, you're gonna be okay." I say and lift her head with my fingers.

"I know." She smiles. I smile back and we talk for awhile.

Maybe a part 2 or just an other story with Natalie😂❤️❤️❤️