Chapter 10

TamarBraxton: When the Tequila hits

1,000,000 likes ~ 12,090 comments

---

"How long have you been dating?"

"Are there plans to get married?"

I try not to bark back at the paparazzi who are really starting to work on my nerves.

"How did you guys meet?"

"Tamar, have you been accepted into the Hemsworth family?"

"I think that's enough guys." Chris stops them as he wraps an arm around my waist. "We're just trying to get to our reservations and we already answered some of your questions an hour ago."

"We're sorry Chris Hemsworth."

"Just be a little more considerate." Chris responds as he pushes me ahead and I roll my eyes as the paparazzi continue to snap photos of us. We already encountered an hour ago when we were shopping for watches and we were nice enough to talk with them.

You can only imagine my surprise when we got out of the car only to see them getting out of theirs. They must be really desperate seeing as they followed us for forty five minutes.

"They're so stupid." I mumble as I slip my hand into Chris' and he smiles down at me.

"Can't really blame them for trying to make a living, unfortunately it's at our expense." Chris tightens his grip around me as we prepare to walk past a big group of people who immediately gasp once they see us walking.

"OH MY GOD! IT'S THOR!"

"Let's just cross the road." I tell Chris who starts smiling at the crowd. "Oh God."

"Sorry guys, we're running late for reservations." He tells the crowd as they start taking pictures of us so I put on a bright smile so that we don't look so miserable.

"That's Tamar Braxton."

"Yes I am." I wave at the person and they let out a squeal which makes me laugh.