Chapter 14

ChrisHemsworth: Baby, I am such a fan

2,000,000 likes ~ 14,000 comments

---

Chris and I are still not a hundred percent but we are trying to move forward from the situation as best as we can. He really did hurt me when he believed everything that was being said on the media and rather than having a conversation, he accused me.

As I have previously mentioned, we had yet to experience and now that we have experienced a cheating allegation, I know that Chris will believe everything that he reads. It hurts because I always have a lot of shit written about me online and I would hate to find out that Chris believes all of that stuff.

"I'm still mad at you." I mumble under my breath as I plaster a big smile for the cameras. I did not want to attend no Hollywood event with Chris knowing that we are not tight but he kept banging on about it.

"No, you're not." Chris rests his hand on the small of my back. "You love me."

"You can love someone and still be mad at them." I remind him as he kisses my cheek.

" I remind him as he kisses my cheek

"Yeah, well not me." He rests his head against mine and my fake smile slowly turns real as I pose besides the man that I really love.

I slide my arm around his waist as the photographers call out for them to look in every direction. It's nice to be invited to the more 'prestigious' events but I don't like that I am now getting invited because of who I am dating.

"We're going to do one interview together." Chris says into my ear as we near the end of the carpet and I nod my head. Once we are done on the carpet, we make our way to some random reporter who immediately introduces herself before we can even breathe.

"You guys look insanely gorgeous." We smile at her words. "How is the relationship?"

Of course that's what they all want to know.

"We're stronger than ever." Chris responds as he slides his arm around my waist and I smile up at him. "Every relationship encounters something and we're just happy to have worked through this."