Chapter 11

TamarBraxton: Barbie in the flesh

3,000,000 likes ~ 13,000 comments

---

After doing shoe cam with Wendy Williams, she dives straight into her questions.

"You have truly shocked me Tamar." Wendy gives me a look. "You kept it real quiet."

I fake a laugh, "It's called moving in silence."

"I'm sure." Wendy turns to the audience. "Tamar Braxton has been in a long term relationship with the God of Thunder himself, Chris Hemsworth."

I can't hold onto my fake smile so I let it drop slightly. I personally didn't want to do an interview about Chris but with Wendy Williams, it's better to be a friend or foe. She will either cover your story with you and get all her facts straight or she will chat absolute garbage about you.

"First of all, how in the hell did you land him?" Wendy gives me a quizzical look which makes me purse my lips at her

"First of all, how in the hell did you land him?" Wendy gives me a quizzical look which makes me purse my lips at her. "Not that you aren't beautiful but he is a Hollywood actor and you're---"

"I'm who?" I raise a brow at her.

"You're Toni Braxton's sister." That hurt.

"I am Tamar Braxton." I didn't expect to hear that from Wendy considering that we are friendly with eachother. "I am a four time grammy nominated singer so get your facts right and have several seats."

The crowd react to my words and Wendy reels back.

"Calm down, I wasn't trying to offend you." She waves me off. "I'm just curious as to how you even got connected with eachother."

"Long story short, we met at a restaurant in Beverly Hills." I smile as I think back to the moment that we first met. "He handed me a note with his phone number on it before he told me that I looked beautiful."

A few people express their adoration.

"I didn't really know if he was being serious so I waited a week to text him. We talked for another week before meeting up and not long from then, we started dating."