Chapter 6

TamarBraxton: My Hallmark movie, A Christmas Fairytale is out now

2,000,000 likes ~ 18,090 comments

---

Now that everyone knows of my relationship to Chris, they all want to meet him and I don't know how I feel about that. Our relationship has lasted this long because we haven't had the interference of the outside world.

Chris is going to be meeting my sisters one by one because I don't want him to feel overwhelmed by us Braxton girls because we can be a lot to take in.

I take a deep breath as we get out of the car and I begin to prepare myself for this moment. 

"Who am I meeting again?" Chris walks over to me.

"The oldest, Toni Braxton." I respond as I fix the back of my hair.

"Toni Braxton livin' legend." Chris states and I lift my hand up for him to high five which he does.

"You're learning." I laugh as I peck his lips. I go to pull away but Chris pulls me back in and we stay wrapped up in a passionate clinch for a few moments.

"I'm here." We ignore Toni as I slide my hands under Chris's shirt. "Hello. Ok then, go on and I'll take myself out to eat."

"Babe." Chris mumbles against my lips as he pulls away from me. He rubs my lipgloss of his lips before turning to Toni with a dazzling smile. "Hey Livin' Legend, I'm Chris Hemsworth."

I fight back a smile at his words.

"Nice to meet you." Toni holds her hand for him to shake but he surprises her by pulling her in for a brief hug. "You little nasties, let's go and get me some food."

"CHRIS HEMSWORTH!"

"Are you proposing?" 

I groan as the paparazzi find us. It's always crazy how the paparazzi just happen to be where we are going and it makes me wonder if whether they stalk us cause this is too much.