Chapter 3

As Chris and I get seated at airport, I turn to face him as I feel a wave of nervousness pass through me. After Chris let the world know that he is seeing someone, he is being bombarded with messages, emails and texts.

I could see how overwhelmed he was he getting so we had a long conversation this morning about finally going public with our relationship. Eventually images of us will be released since we weren't really hiding the fact that we were together during our stay in London.

Since entering this profession, I have had to deal with people making announcements that I was not ready to make. At this point in time, I have the chance to make this announcement without anybody taking that from me.

"I'm nervous." I confess as I bury myself in my seat.

"Don't be." Chris places his hand on my knee. "There isn't anything that the media can say that we haven't heard before. No one forced our hand, this was our choice to make."

I smile softly at his words.

"I want our family and friends to be able to openly celebrate our milestones with us."

"I do too." I respond and he gives my thigh a squeeze.

Only Chris' family and friends know that we are dating. They accepted me into their lives with kind arms but unfortunately I couldn't do the same for him because my side is problematic. My friends either support you or having some negative to say about you and my family are a whole separate issue that I am not ready to address.

Prior to coming to the airport, we spent an hour calling up my family and friends telling them the news. My friends were surprised to see that I bagged the Chris Hemsworth, some threw shade so I hung up the phone.

My family had mixed emotions so I had to end the call before things got heated between us. It's a shame that I can't just come to my family with news and expect positivity. 

---

TamarBraxton: Now you bitches can back off my man

3,200,000 likes ~ 29,584 comments