Chapter 13

TamarDaily2: #TamarBraxton appears on #WendyWilliams to debunk cheating rumors

10,000 likes ~ 600 comments

---

I have not seen Chris in over a week. He has tried to contact me on multiple occasions but I have not answered nor have I returned any of his calls or messages. At one point, I even had to block his number because it was getting too much.

I do plan on speaking to him but I just need the time to deal with this fake story that is tarnishing my name. I tried to have my team kill the story but it was impossible since major media companies had already reported it so we moved onto doing damage control. 

Knowing that I could possibly sue the show for leaking recordings without permission, I reached out to Dancing with the Stars and had them issue an apology. Not only did they issue that public apology but they shared the actual clip which was Val comforting me as I cried.

The real clip helped redeem my name but the story had already been blown out of proportion so I appeared on the Wendy Williams show to tell my side of the story. Knowing how messy Wendy is, I knew that she could sway people into believing my side of the story.

My management are strongly against me talking to Val because they know that I will take things to the next level.

"You should really speak with Chris." Jelena tells me as we sit in her office. "What he did was sucky but I think that he acted out in fear of losing you. That man loves you like no other and it would be a shame to see what you had come to an end."

"I just hate that he was so quick to believe the media instead of asking me about it like a rational person

"I just hate that he was so quick to believe the media instead of asking me about it like a rational person."

Jelena smiles sadly, "Wouldn't you say that his reaction was rational? Had it been the other way, I think we both know that you would have popped off without knowing the full story."

She's right but I also have the right to feel hurt. 

I thought that Chris knew me better but it's clear that we have a lot to learn about eachother. This is our first scandal since getting together and it has shown me that we are not as strong as we originally thought.