Chapter 5

Prior to announcing my new relationship, I had come out with a new single for my upcoming album but that has been overshadowed by my relationship. Now that the award scene has come back around, I was thankfully chosen to perform at the MTV Music Awards.

I'm just happy to get back to doing my favourite thing in the world.

"TAMAR BRAXTON!"

"You look beautiful."

I smile over at the people complimenting, finally they are putting some respek on my name. I'm used to people commenting on my past and the diva attitude that got me to this point in my time.

Since announcing my relationship to the world, I feel as if this the perfect time to show off my new attitude. Don't get me wrong, around my family and some friends, the ghetto Tamar will show up. But for the most part, I am a changed woman and I want the world to see that.

"Thank you so much." I smile at the woman.

"It's Tamar Braxton and Chris Hemsworth!" A female reporter almost hyperventilates once she spots and I roll my eyes

"It's Tamar Braxton and Chris Hemsworth!" A female reporter almost hyperventilates once she spots and I roll my eyes. It's a bit dramatic since the cameras are filming her.

Chris grabs a hold of my hand and everyone screams as we stop on the carpet.

"CHRIS LOOK HERE!"

"TAMAR WE LOVE YOU!"

I let go of Chris' hand and I wrap my around his waist.

"They're going crazy." Chris chuckles as he wraps his arm around my waist, lightly resting his hand on my bum. 

"Too crazy for my liking." I respond as I fake a smile for the cameras, looking in all possible directions. I make sure to suck my stomach in because my jumpsuit is tight as hell and I don't want anybody thinking I'm pregnant.

 I make sure to suck my stomach in because my jumpsuit is tight as hell and I don't want anybody thinking I'm pregnant

We move further down the carpet as other stars appear. After a couple of minutes together, we separate to take our solo pictures and greet the screaming fans.

"I love that you guys are together." A crying fan says as I hug her.

"Thank you." I pose for a quick selfie with her. "Chris makes me very happy."