..32..

( A/n wait for the amazing surprise 😏 )

- It's Sunday -
At Jungkook's Apartment..

Amazing morning hearing sounds of the birds and the Sun shining bright through the window ..

Jungkook Pov..

I woke up first because today i decided to surprise my beautiful Fiancé well soon to be husband we only have 2 days left than it's our wedding..

I stared at his features his beautiful eyes,nose,plump lips, his exposed shoulder also his collar bone are showing in display.. Damn is he seducing me while he is sleeping??

Well he is damn sexy and beautiful hard for me to resist.. I peck his head then got up to get ready for the surprise

 I peck his head then got up to get ready for the surprise

( jungkook's outfit ⬆ )

-----------------

..Time Skip..

No one's Pov..

Jungkook cooked some waffles and eggs with orange juice then put them on tray and made his way back to his room..

------------

Jimin's Pov...

I woke up because there was no warmth anymore *Pouts* I sat up and laid my back on the head board of the bed and took my phone then the door opened and it's my handsome/hot Fiancé.. Wait why is he so dressed up??

Jimin : Good morning *Smiles with his famous eye smile*

Jungkook: Oh you're awake good morning i was going to wake you up cause i made you a breakfast here in the bed..

Jimin:Aww thank you and this is a big pancake  *giggled*

Jungkook: Yeah it is well you're not only eating for yourself you're eating for 2 babies inside..

Jimin: Right *giggled*

( He put down the tray and gave me a morning kiss .. Jimin giggles were music to jungkook's ear

I was about to take the fork but he took it and said)

Jungkook : Let me feed you baby

Jimin: Okay

( Such a gentleman and sweet he will be a great father )

( They ate together giggles and laughs are filled im the room after they were done jungkook took the tray of food and put it on the nightstand he will put away later)

Jimin: Ahem why are you so dressed up Handsome?

Jungkook: *chuckles at the nickname*
Well beautiful we're going somewhere now go get ready..