..8..

Hello..sorry not updating..enjoy..

It's Wednesday.. It's the day jin open his coffee shop..

Jimin's house ...

Jin Pov:
I woke up .. I check the time..It's 7am and today is the day i open my cafè.. I am so excited..and i am glad that i can see Namjoon .. He's so handsome...(he blushed .. While thinking about Namjoon..) He's thought got cut by jimin knocking on his room...

Jimin: (knock..knock) hyung..are you awake.. Umm.. I made pancakes .. And it's on the table.. See you later..i have to go..

(Jin open the door)
Thank you .. And ok have i good day. Bring your friends later.. I go to the cafè before..12pm .. And i start the celebration at 1pm ..so can you be early  ..

Jimin: yes sure.. Bye hyung i have to go..

Skip......

At college..
Jungkook pov:
( i was standing on my locker looking at me and jimin old pictures..)

)

(He was smiling

(He was smiling.. And then flinched..when he heard a sudden voice..)

Tae :  you miss him so much don't you..you've to tell him the truth today or sooner..

Yoongi and Namjoon : i agree with Tae...jungkook..you to tell him the truth..

(Jungkook let out a deep breath..) First of all you all scared me.. Second of all .. Yes i do miss him.. And third FINE.. I will tell him the truth.. Today at Jin hyung's celebration..

(Tae clapped and thought.. ''Can't wait .. I can see the from their eyes.. That They're so in love..)

Yoongi and Namjoon : Good luck ( said at the same time..)

While they were talking...  A loud scream.. Coming from the entrance door...

Jimin Pov :
I was walking to the entrance door.. Then suddenly a man.. Grabbed me.. But before he cover my mouth i screamed for help... ( can you shut up... Listen. My boss send me here .. To tell you to stay away from her boyfriend..)
Jimin thought " What is he talking... About..don't tell me Jungkook..got a girlfriend.. A tears start to feel on my eyes..( aw baby you're crying)....jimin is so weak .. He tried his best.. But git shocked.. When the men fell to ground...

Jungkook pov :
That's jimin's voice...
I ran to the voice.. Didn't care what tae going to say.. There i saw him with a men.. I went to him and push him away from jimin and punch him..i keep punching him... And telling him ( don't ever touch him you son of b*tch. . . )
I stop.. When jimin keep saying ( justin stop..j..u ..stin) he voice.. Crack.. He's so scared.. I went up to him hugged him..

(Jimin hugged him back..and sobbed..)

Jungkook: shh. Shh.. It's ok.. I am here..

Jimin: (had calmed down a little bit.) Thank you so much.. (Give Jungkook a beautiful smile.. )

(Jungkook's.. Omg he is still the jimin.. I met..he's heart melted.. With the smile... While they're busy staring at each other... They heard tae's voice.. And Jungkook .. Is very annoyed on tae's annoyance.. He always break the nice moments..)

Tae: jimin hyung.. Are you ok..? ( rushed to him..and check his body..)
Jimin ( laughed): oh god.. Tae i am ok.. Justin helped me...

Yoongi : glad your ok jimin..
Namjoon : me too glad your ok.. ( raised his brows on Jungkook..and Jungkook got frustrated..)

Jimin: ok guy's.. Enough with the drama.. Let's go to the café.. Now cause jin hyung.. Said i have to be early..

( they nodded.. And went to the café..
Tae went to jimin's car.. And Namjoon and Yoongi with Jungkook's car..)

SKIP....

At ( WWH jinnie Café) 😂

Jin Pov ..
Where is this kid.. It's already 12:30pm..

Hobi have you texted jimin..

Jhope: yes hyung a while ago..

Jin: text him again..

Jhope: ok hyung..

               Hyung

Hyung... He said he's on his way...

Jin : ok.. ( then they heard.. The door open..because..there is bell on the door.. You know what i mean)

Jimin: hey hyung's..

Jhope: hey jiminie..

Jin: hi there..why are you late... We only have 5 minutes.. To decorate..

Tae: jin hyung.. We are so sorry.. The reason .. Is....(suddenly Namjoon,Jungkook, Yoongi.. Came)

Justin: jimin got attacked by a man..

Jhope: what do you mean??

Namjoon: like jimin was about to ge raped.. Something like that..but luckly jun..(jungkook elbows him) j..ustin helped him..

Jin: oh thank god your ok..i am sorry for getting mad at you..(hugged jimin)

Jimin: it's ok hyung...

SKIP......

(The party started.. While they were talking.. Jungkook asked jimin.. To talk to him in private)

Justin: hey jimin hyung.. Can we talk privately..like both of us..

Jimin: uh sure...

(Jin got confused .. Namjoon whispers to him " It's just Justin going to tell jimin the truth".. Jin widened his eyes..
Is there a reason.. Why he hide it... Namjoon.. Yoongi.. Tae.. Nodded)

Jimin : anyways what do you wanna talk about..

Justin: umm.. Jimin actually.. The truth is.. My name is not "Justin seagull"..

( Jimin keep saying.. On his mind.. Of not Justin..wait.. You're Jungkook.. Please say you're...)

Jimin... Ahmm... I am Jungkook.. Like the jeon Jungkook... Your long lost best friend... Your bunny.. Your dongsaeng.. Your jungkookie..

....To be continue..🌸🌸🌸

A/n

Sorry i just updated now..
Hope you enjoy.. Plus the reason i haven't updated.. Cause i am busy on my YouTube channel..