..35..

At Hotel..

Jungkook Pov..

I woke up first and saw my husband or should i say wife *chuckles*  he still look beautiful even he is asleep, i rubbed his tummy and peck his head he moved and snuggles to me..

Jungkook: Time to get up ..

Jimin : ( hummed)

Jungkook: Come on baby , we need to get up cause we've some stuff to do..

Jimin: no (cover himself with blanket)

Jungkook: *chuckles because of Jimin's cuteness*  Baby come on you need to get up ..

Jimin: (groans) 3 minutes please..

Jungkook: No you need to get up or else..

Jimin: Or else what?? (remove the blanket and looked at Jungkook)

Jungkook: No pancakes for you..

Jimin: *eyes widened* I'm up ..

Jungkook: *laughed* so that's how I need to get you up..

Jimin: Shut up now where is my pancakes.. *looks around the room*

Jungkook: It haven't came yet i just ordered

Jimin: Oh okay..

( Jimin tried to get up and groans then Jungkook burst out laughing )

Ah this is your fault don't just laugh there..

Jungkook: Sorry but you loved it right
*smirks*

Jimin: Whatever *he peck Jungkook's lips and walks limping to the bathroom*

----------------------------

.. Time Skip...

At Jeon's House...

Yoongi: Finally we're done that was alot of work..

Taehyung: Oh really?! alot of work liar what you did was only adding the pillows ,pump the balloons and wrap some gifts *rolls his eyes*

Yoongi: Shut up did you even do anything??

Taehyung: Yeah I did most of the decorations I am the one who did it..

( they just keep bickering each other while jin, jhope and namjoon are just staring at them)

Jin: Is this normal to you

Jhope: Yeah they're like that just let them they'll stop cause Yoongi can't handle tae being adorable..

Namjoon: Oh okay, anyways let's all set the food cause Jungkook just texted saying they're on the way..