.. 21..

( Enjoy reading The best show )
-Director your Author - 😂😂

-----------------------------------
Before we enter what will happen
On this  chapter.. Let's have a little Flashback...

( last night... Jennie called jhope and told him about her plan.. Jhope agreed
On the other side.. Taemin plan is the same jennie didn't know that taemin's plan is also like her's.. He called namjoon and taehyung.. About his plan..)

... End of Flashback....

--------------------------------------------------
Present ( The next day)

At Lisa's Apartment....

Taemin Pov..
( I woke up because my alarm.. I got up.. So i can start my day.. Today is going to be a best day on my life..
Goodbye Lisa.. Your plans are done..
Jungkook will be with jimin again and you will be mine.... " smirks" while thinking about what will happen today)

( On the other side  jennie Pov..)

She got up and do her routine.. And head outside of the room.. But little bit limping.. ( i think you all know the reason right 😅)

She went to kitchen.. And saw Taemin getting out of his room.. She got confused why he was dress up.. And it's too early to go out..

Jennie : umm.. Where you going??

Taemin : (flinch) god you scared me..
Since when are you up??

Jennie : don't change the topic.. Where are you going??

Taemin : well... Umm ( he look around making sure lisa is not awake yet)

He whisper in her ear ( i am going to meet some of Jungkook's friends to end this drama) " smirks"

Her eyes widened ( she look around to check if lisa or kai are awake.. But still no sign of them awake... Then she said..

Omg.. Really!! We've the same plan me and Kai will meet some of my friends later.. To end this drama ( she rolled her eyes)

Taemin : anyways i have to go.. Also why are you limping??

Jennie: umm.. I - i fell yesterday..

Taemin : Oh really.. (smirks) is kai really pleasured you so nice last night!!

( she became like a red tomato.. And they didn't notice kai came out of the room.. He heard what taemin said.. He put his arms on jennie's waist and said)

Yea I did ( smirks and jennie flinch because she didn't know when did he came out)

Jennie : when did you get up..

Kai : a couple minutes ago.. How are you ( kissed her shoulders)

Jennie : (giggles) just sore a little bit..

Taemin: omg you two get a room.. Anyways i have to go..

Jennie : ok bye..

Kai: where is he going??

( Jennie told him everything they have breakfast and decided to go and meet up..)

------------SKIP---------------
( Enjoy this part my lovely Readers 😁😉)

( jennie and kai decided that they will all meet up once so they texted taemin to meet them at the beach)

.... Minutes later.....
( they arrived)

( jhope - JH/ Jin - JN / yoongi - YG / Namjoon - NJ / Taehyung - TG / Taemin - TM / Kai - KI / jennie - JE  😅)

JH - hey Jennie..
JE- Hey jhope oppa..
JH - who is this ( points at Kai)
JE- My boyfriend..
KI - hey i am kai
JH- Jhope ( they shake hands)
JN- Hey jennie
JE- hey Jin oppa