..14..

Enjoy and Have a great day..

🔞🔞🔞

jimin leaned in and shared a passionate and love kiss.. Jungkook kissed back.. And pulled jimin to deepened the kiss

Jimin whimpered when Jungkook slid his tongue in his mouth more forcefully, deepening the kiss.
picked him up and went to the bed straight. They keep kissing and Jimin moaned in to the kiss Jungkook smack his ass making Jimin gasp. And enter his tongue.. He swirl his tongue around jimin's carven lips and taste him..

They fight for dominance but of course jungkook won.. Jungkook smirked and kissed jimin from jaw to neck.. Leave love bites and hickeys...

" AHH" jimin screamed when jungkook found a his weak spot on his neck..

" found it"  jungkook Smirked proudly and created a dark hickey...

his hands slid under Jimin's t-shirt. Rubbing his soft pale skin. He bit his neck and then licked the place to soothe the pain.

Jimin's eyes were closed and his mouth was hung open. Making him so sexy and delicate at the same time. He looked the sexiest and prettiest right now in Jungkook's eyes.

They're both naked now

he pulled his legs and parted them wide... 

Jimin's bite his lip from the sight of his  ripped and hot boyfriend . He had an amazing set of abs and his strong arms made Jimin almost moan

"like what you see huh" Jungkook hovered over him and gave him feather kisses.. Jimin giggled.. Moving his hands all over his body. Jimin softly whined.

Jungkook kissed his neck again and started going down. He closed his mouth on Jimin's pink nipples and gave each of them a harsh lick. Jimin gripped his boyfriend's hair tightly.

Jungkook pressed few kisses on his tummy. Jimin giggled softly. Jungkook smiled back.
He pulled back and looked at Jimin.

Jimin skin was pale and soft. He had a slight abs and a muscular thigh but his whole body was the softest thing.

Jimin felt him leaning down. Then felt Jungkook's harsh breath on his hole.
Jimin breath hitched . Jungkook kiss his tip.. Then start sucking and tasting him like a starving man. Pushing his tongue inside his hole and swirling it. It felt so f*cking good.

Jungkook started to put his finger inside...

" waiitt wait" jimin said while  he breath heavily ...

" what baby" jungkook stopped his work brows frowning worried.

" i-ttts  my first time '' jimin said shyly

" Oh really " raise his brows and smirked" glad i am your first, don't worry i will go easy on you baby "  jungkook kissed him one more time and took a lube and poured some on his fingers and added a finger inside him  He start trusting his finger and Jimin cried out..

"Ahhh~~~ Kookie it hurts" jimin cried..

" Shhh~" jungkook kissed him to distract him from the pain.. He added another finger and jimin becoming a moaning mess.. And the pain had gone..
Jungkook keep trusting his fingers and he hit jimin's spot... And he screamed loudly....

" shhhh baby we don't want the neighbours hear your amazing moans" jungkook smirks and jimin nodded..

" Ahhhh ~~~ kookie more it feels so good '' jimin said ...

After a couple minutes... He feel like his ready...

" kookie i am ready " " ok just tell me when to stop ok" jimin nodded..
He took off his finger and Jimin whimpered at the sensation.