..34..

( I am warning you before you read have a bucket of water near you 😂
and don't come to me if you read this while eating 🤣🤣 )

----------------

- The wedding night -

( The newly married couple left the venue and went to their hotel to enjoy their night on the way to the hotel they can't stop being touchy, Yoongi rented a limousine for them and their is window between the driver and passenger sit..

They close it and Jungkook pick jimin and let him straddle his lap they kissed passionate with full of love but it got heated, it turned to a sloppy kiss and jungkook trail his hand from jimin's torso to his butt while jimin's hand are on his neck caressing his nape and gripping his hair..

Jungkook squeeze his butt he gasped then Jungkook entered his tongue they fought for dominance but of course Jungkook won.. They bought pull away for air

Jimin : i love you

Jungkook: love you more

He peck his lips and start trailing light kisses on his jaw to neck and jimin giggled..

Jimin: kookie it tickles..

----------------
Driver ( Mr.lee ): Ahem Mr.jeon we're here
Jungkook: Oh thank you Mr.lee

Mr.lee: My pleasure, Mr.jeon..

( Jungkook opened the door and let jimin out first then he got out

He said goodbye to Mr.lee and told him that he will call him when will they leave, Then he put his hand on jimin's waist and then walk to the hotel and go to their room)

( A/n *coughs* i have warned you guys have a water near you and don't come to me when you read this while you're eating cause you will get choked 🤣🤣 )

--------------------

They removed their shoes and then Jungkook picked jimin up and kissed him hungrily jimin moaned through the kiss and opened his mouth for Jungkook to explore his mouth.. Jungkook took the control to remove their clothes

jimin stared at Jungkook's toned body which it has 8 packs of abs, built body , chest and biceps.. he didn't know how many seconds or minutes that he was staring at his abs..

Jungkook: you like the view *smirks*

Jimin : maybe , since when did you become so hot and built muscles...

Jungkook: Since i met you *chuckles*

He leaned down kissed jimin then when to his neck and start creating some dark hickies and love bites..
Jimin moans to the pleasure he gets..

Jungkook's hand went to his nipples and start pinching it and then kissed his chest and suck his nipples..

Jimin: Ahh~ kookie...

He slap jimin's thigh and say

Jimin: Ahh~
Jungkook: That's not my name for today's night baby boy..

He kissed Jimin's baby bump and then remove his pants and smirks..

Jungkook: nice surprise are you seducing daddy ??

Jimin: Maybe *giggled*

When he remove pants he didn't expect jimin to wear a black silky panties..
He remove it cause it is wet because of jimin's cum he leaned down and suck jimin's member and lick everything..