783 31 5

"I wish there's a better word than love, but I really truly love you. Please know that."

--------------------------------------------
No one's pov..

He been so pissed and mad.. from Jungkook's apartment to there way home..they arrived at home.. Jimin get out of the car, entered their house and went to his room and slammed the door..

Jin : (yelled) woah.. Calm down you will break the door..

Jin's pov...
( what happened to them.. Uh whatever i will make food i am hungry.. 😂)

Jimin's pov...
( he throw he's things in his bed.. Ugh why this happened... I loved him so much.. How come he get that b*tch pregnant.. UGH.. He starts throwing his pillows.. And some random things.. Suddenly his phone vibrated..)

---------------------------
Kookie 😘
Hey jiminie.. Come on let's talk..
I talked with Taemin hyung.. He said it was fake.. ( he sent the picture of what taemin sent him and also sent there conversation)

( ugh.. Whatever.. Like i trust that taemin is really telling you the truth..)

Jin's Pov..
( i was eating.. But suddenly i hear somethings being thrown.. I ran upstairs and opened jimin door.. I was glad he didn't locked it.. What i saw made me shocked.. Jimin things are everywhere.. He's eyes are puffy and dry tears on his face.. I was relief that no glasses thrown just books and pillows)

Jin : Chim.. What happened.. ( eyebrows are frowning because of his mochi's state)

Jimin : h-yung...(voice crack.. Jin hugged him and jimin let out all his emotions)

Jin : shhh.. What happened tell me...
( rubbing jimin's back to calm him down)

Jimin: hyunggg.. I called you because that b*tch sent us a pr-egnacy t-est.. And-- ( jin cut him off)

Jin : A WHAT..

jimin : pregnancy test.. And now jungkook sent me this ( he showed Jungkook's message)

Jin : jimin do you think that taemin guy really helping you guys or not..

Jimin: i don't know hyung.. Jungkook said they're best friends before but they broke apart because his ex girlfriend the b*tch cheated jungkookie by him and that's what made their friendship apart..

Jin : wait so this whole thing is faults are by Jungkook's ex girlfriend.. And now she is trying to break you apart..

Jimin : yea she is.. But hyungg i want jungkookie to be mine only.. Look at that frame ( the frame that has written my soulmate and partner in crime)

Jin : ( sigh) i know chim.. By the way.. When will guys be back together again..

Jimin : i don't know hyung... That pregnancy test made me mad and hurt.. And i still don't that taemin guy saying the truth.. I need space hyung..

Jin : ok ok.. What will you do you both go on same college..

Jimin : (sigh and layed his back on his bed.. Because he is so tired of this things and he really want to find the person who is doing this.. He wants jungkook to be only his.. He don't want anyone to take his jungkookie.. Because they promise each other to get married when they grow up)

Jin : i will make you something to eat after that take a rest...

______SKIP_____

meanwhile with sope..
( after their date.. They went to jhope's house to have some fun 😏)

They were watching movie... Yoongi can't take his eyes of jhope's beauty... He can't take it anymore.. He turned off the Movie.. And jhope turned to him.. Before he could say anything.. Yoongi kissed him.. He got shocked and the popcorn on his hand fell and he kissed him back..the kiss was full with love and passionate..