..19..

'' It hurts being betrayed by your own friends ''

______________________________

Jennie : i am a singer and dancer.. I go at hobi's dance studio..

...................
( lisa's eyes widned.. She became shocked..)

Lisa : wait what.. You're a dancer and singer.. Isn't it that the most popular dance studio..

Jennie: yes.. It is our dance teacher is jhope.. He is really an amazing teacher and kind person..

Lisa : do you know any of his friends..

Jennie: yes i do.. They're all amazing and kind.. They're taken.. Except taehyung is still single..

Lisa : oh really who are his other friends??

Jennie : umm.. Jin, namjoon, taehyung, jungkook, jimin, suga..

Taemin pov..
( this is going to be mess.. I have to end this as soon as possible..)

Lisa pov...
( this is going to be fun '' smirks'')

Lisa : oh great.. Do you guys meet often??

Jennie : umm.. No i met them once.. I like giving them privacy.. I don't want to disturb them.. Cause everyone has there own life.. They have to spend their time with there love ones..
(chuckles)

Lisa thought.. ( ugh.. I thought this girl will be like me .. Why can't i get jungkook..)

Lisa : oh ok.. Anyways bye ( she walked out)

Jennie pov ( that was so rude)

Umm.. Guys why do lisa ask me too much question about jhope's friends..

Kai : uh.. Well baby..

Jennie : what is it?? Tell me..

Kai : uh.. (he is signaling Taemin if they will said it her or not.. But Taemin notice that Jennie is different... Not like lisa mean and rude.. So they decided to tell her instead)

Jennie : KAI.. Hello..

Taemin : ok let me tell you the reason..

Jennie : (she turned to taemin) ok what is it..

Taemin : lisa wants jungkook to be her boyfriend.. But jungkook loves jimin more than her.. So she keep asking you that.. Because maybe you're mean just like her..

Jennie : oh my.. WTH i would never do that to anyone who is already taken.. And if the person don't love you.. You should accept it.. That's so rude..

Taemin : yea.. She can't move on.. She is so annoying..

Jennie : do you guys really help her..

Kai : i do but.. I want to quit.. After what you said.. That you don't disturb them and they should spend their time with their love ones.. It made me realise that we should respect them..

Jennie : yea you should.. I hope you stop following that b*tch.. How about you??

Taemin: umm me.. I-- i umm.. Please don't tell her.. What i will tell you guys..