..20..

'' There are no Regrets in life Just Lessons "

----------------------------------------

( A day full of mixed Emotions)

At college...
( namjoon and Taehyung are at class.. Yoongi didn't attend college because he is busy with jhope..😅
Jimin and jungkook also didn't attend the college.. Because both of them are hurt.. Still can't move on..)

( After some of the classes.. The two boys decided to visit jungkook instead of going home... They weren't on the mood to pay some attention on there classes.. They were so worried about Jungkook..)

___________SKIP__________

At WWH café..

( jin got a text from namjoon
Saying that jungkook didn't attend college and namjoon said what happened to Jungkook..

He ended his shift.. And went to his car and went home.. He couldn't focus too much on his work because of the sadness going on.. He decided to end his job early.. So he and jimin can take a fresh air)

--------- Arrives at home -------------

( the door opened)

Jin : I am home..

( jimin is upstairs also broken he is on bed laying and hugging a picture of him and jungkook)

Jin : jiminie.. I am home ( he walked upstairs to jimin's room)

Jimin : hi h-yung.. W-hy you home early.. ( sadness behind his voice hurting jin)

Jin : you don't want me to come early!!

Jimin : of course i do.. But what's the occasion/the reason...

Jin : will first i came home early so we can have a fresh air... I am having a headache.. Because of all the problems going on... I wish i saw that b*tch.. So i could end this.. You're broken and hurt.. And jungkook also same.. But a mess..

Jimin : (gasped) wait J-ungkook is a mess.. How come??

Jin: i will tell you later... Let's have a fresh air first...

( they got changed and went for a walk..)

----------SKIP----------
At jhope's Apartment...

No one's pov..
( the two have been so lovely dovey.. And whipped with each other
Yoongi is cooking lunch while jhope sitting on living room talking with jin..

Yoongi came up with foods.. But frown his eyebrows.. Seeing jhope sad face..
He puts the food down on the table ans sat next to him)

Yoongi : what's wrong babe??

Jhope : jin hyung.. Texted me saying jimin is sad and they're for a walk.. Do you know what happened...

Yoongi : oh.. Umm.. A little bit..

Jhope : can you tell me.. Cause jimin is my best friend...

Yoongi : ok sure.. Well jungkook is also sad and hurt... They're not together anymore...

Jhope : (eyes widened) What?? When??
I thought they were ok..

Yoongi : well they were ok.. But the b*tch break them apart...

Jhope : huh?? Who is b*tch??

Yoongi : jungkook have a ex girlfriend.. Which is they broke up because she cheated on Jungkook.. Jungkook moved on after that.. But she still want jungkook.. Even tho he don't want her anymore...