..37..

-  A few days Later -

3rd person Pov..

It's been 3 days after the get out from the hospital they got out early since Jimin is being whiny and stubborn that he don't want to be in the hospital anymore  He acts cutely and Jungkook can't resist if he acts cutely..

- At Jeon's House -

Jungkook Pov..

I woke up first and get up and decided to make breakfast and take care about the twins since Jimin needs a rest he have been working alot being a

Hmm husband or wife, wife material suits him and a mother *chuckles*

I remove some hair out of his forehead and give him a peck there also in his pouty lips..

..Time Skip..

Jimin Pov..

I woke up and check the time it's 12pm i sleep that long wait why didn't i hear the twins crying i got up get washed up and walk to their room..

Wait what why they are not here.. I went down stairs cause i hear some giggles when i walked in the living i stood in the hallway and watch them playing while my hot/handsome husband talking with them even though they can't speak yet they just smile and giggle.. I smiled by the view..

Jungkook: Aww my cute little munchkins do you guys miss mommy *chuckles* let's give him some rest he have been working for you guys he wake up at midnight just to change you both diapers and feed you.. Then he wake up early to wake me up for work and do house holds.. You know cutiepies even your mother apparently he is a guy but a motherhood and calling him "mother "
Suit him *smiles*

He is sexy and gorgeous even after he get birth to you two his body and beauty are ravishing and breathtaking..*grinned*

( Jimin cleared his throat and Jungkook tilt his head)

Jimin: Hey am I interrupting something?? *giggled*

Jungkook: Hey beautiful no not all come here *smiles*

( Jimin walked to him and give him a kiss )

Jimin: So why aren't you at work??

Jungkook: Cause baby you need to rest also you don't worry I work in Jeon corporation and we own it..

Jimin : Hmm okay but you don't have to (  Jungkook peck his lips and he smiled)

Jungkook: Baby i would do anything to you okay ( Jimin giggled and Jungkook kiss his cheek) Have you ate??

Jimin: No not yet did you?? Are the twins done drinking milk??

Jungkook: No i just had coffee and yeah they done drinking

Jimin : Oh okay , i will go make some food

Jungkook : Okay.. Come here

( chuckles and took Jiyeon giggling while jungmin is playing on the other side)

.. Minutes later..

3rd person pov..

They done eating brunch ( breakfast+ lunch ) They talked and spend time as family few minutes after Jimin washed dishes and cleaned the kitchen while Jungkook went to the twins room cause it's there nap time..

- At The kitchen -

Jimin Pov..

I'm done washing dishes and now I'm cleaning the counter and arranging some stuff suddenly a strong and muscular hand came to my waist and a manly scent..