..23..

.........
Before we enter the story.. Let me tell you a little bit about the drama queen "lisa" 🙂
If the last chapter is so confusing.. Let me clarify you... Lisa wants jungkook to be his only because of money..
She only played with jungkook feelings.. She cheated on jungkook
With his best friend.. Taemin..
Because when they were dating..
Jungkook don't give her attention or love.. Because his mind was still full of jimin...  On the other side lisa.. Played with his feelings.. He thought lisa loved him.. But at the end no.. He found out that lisa have been using his money..

( i am sorry. If some of you readers like Lisa.. Just remember this is only fanfic
Not real... 😁)

(lets get to story.. 😊)

....................................
-----------------------------
( The next day )
At Jungkook's Apartment... 

Jimin Pov...

I woke up.. Because of the sun shining through the window.. Also to the feeling someone hugging me.. And i feel something hard.. I opened my eyes.. And looked i was laying on Jungkook's chest.. I was shocked.. But remember what happened last night.. I stared at his features.. How can he be so handsome and hot while sleeping...

Jungkook : You can take a picture if you would like.. ( with deep and husky voice)

Jimin : You awake..

Jungkook : yea.. ( give kissed jimin's head) how are you feeling??

Jimin : Good...just sore (giggles)

Jungkook : should we take a shower..

Jimin: We???

Jungkook : yea we..

Jimin : only shower ok...

Jungkook : yes only shower (smirks)

( shower only right.. 😅😉)

( he carried jimin and went to the bathroom.. He turn on the shower.. And they both entered..the warm water.. Made their body relax..jimin took the soap and start rubbing it on his body..

Jungkook : let me help you..

Jimin : ok..

He start rubbing it on jimins back.. Until.. His hand going to jimin's thigh..
He hand is so close to jimin's cock....
Jimin breath hitches...

Jimin : j-ungkook.. I am still sore...

Jungkook : Really..!! ( he start kissing jimin's neck and creating some hickies)

Jimin : j-ungkook... Ahh~~

Jungkook : round two..

Jimin : ok fine... 

( without any warning.. Jungkook pushed jimin on the wall and slammed his cock in jimin's hole... Jimin moaned by the pleasure...

Jimin : ahhh~~~ D~addy

Jungkook : What.. Say it again.. ( smirks)

Jimin: D-addy Ahh~~

Jungkook : Louder... (he thrust harder and hit jimin's postrate)

Jimin : AHH~ DADDY..

( he keep thrusting and jimin became a moaning mess...

"  ahh~~ I am close.." jungkook fasten his pace.. Jimin cummed on the wall and jungkook cummed inside him..
He turned jimin around.. And kissed him.. Love and passionate.. Jimin broke the kiss and went to his jaw to neck and create some hickies.. Jungkook moaned..then They cleaned up again)