..33..

- Few days later -

...THE BIG DAY...

At the Hotel..

- jimin's fitting room -

Jimin's Pov..

OMG i can't believe that it's our wedding day today my baby bump is growing..

( jimin is smiling too much so happy and thankful for what he have.. )

( Then suddenly there is a knock)

Jin: Hey may i come in?!

Jimin: (tilt his head) yes you may come in hyungie (smiles)

Jin: Oh my ( with teary eyes)
Chim you look so beautiful..

Jimin: Hyungie Don't cry please it's my big day you shouldn't cry.. I might cry with you..

Jin: I'm sorry you are just stunning and I'm crying with happy tears you're grown up jiminie , Jungkook is so lucky to have you..

Jimin: *giggled*  Thank you, but hyung even if I'm grown up I'm still your sassy and stubborn little brother

( They both laughed then suddenly jhope knocked on the door and say)

Jhope : Hey guys

Jimin/jin: Hey hobi

Jhope: Damn Jimin you're stunning and with that cute baby bump , outfit and make up so gorgeous Jungkook is really lucky to have you..

Jin: Yeah you're right hobi he might not continue this wedding he will pick you up and bring home and eat you *smirks*

( Jhope laughed and jimin blushed and hit jin)

Jimin: Yah! Stop it..

( jhope and jin stopped laughing)

Jin: Okay chill we're just teasing you

Jhope: You're so grown up jiminie, I wish a best luck in the future..

( hugged jimin)

Jimin: Thank you hobi hyung..

Jin: My sassy/stubborn and Cute little brother wish you best luck in the future.. I'm glad your Dream have came true..

( hugged jimin and peck his head)

Jimin: Thank you hyungie..

Jhope: Okay now we will go down and wait for you there .. *smiles *

-------------
- At jungkook's fitting room-

Jungkook's Pov...

Today is the big day of me and jimin I'm so lucky to have him our dream came true he is so precious,cute and sweet person..

( Then there was a sudden knock and of course it's my hyungs)

Namjoon: Damn kook you look hot and handsome

Taehyung: Yeah right you know namjoon hyung i think when he see jimin hyung he will stop the wedding and take jimin out of here and we all know what will happen next
*smirks*

(  but Namjoon smack his head  and he pouts  jungkook became frustrated cause taehyung have been teasing him alot while yoongi just smirk cause he agrees on what taehyung said )

Yoongi: Yeah i agree with you tae *smirks and laughed at jungkook's reaction*

Namjoon : Both of you stop it you're making jungkook frustrated don't you guys know that he is nervous??
We're here to tell him how proud we're not tease him..