..31..

- The Next Day -

At Jungkook's House..

Jimin Pov..
I woke up due to the sun shining through the window and the amazing smell if the room i look beside me and i saw my handsome/hot fiancé gosh why do he look so handsome even tho he is asleep..

I kissed his head and woke him up..

Wakey wakey time to get up..

Jungkook: *groans* 5 minutes..

Jimin: Nope it's time to get up we have something to do..

Jungkook: Aish please 5 more minutes..

( Hugged jimin's and snuggles to his chest)

Jimin: Aish Such a big baby.. *giggles and peck his head *

Come on kookie you need to get up..

Jungkook: *sighed* Okay fine but where are we going tho??

Jimin: We are going to look for our wedding clothes then go to the doctor..

Jungkook: Oh wait Is it today where we will found out the gender of our baby??

Jimin: Yes now come on get up and get ready..

Jungkook: Okay

...Time SKIP...

No One's Pov..

( Jimin was done getting ready and went downstairs to prepare food.. He cook some Pancakes and eggs also some fruits and juice on the side dish

When he done preparing he look at himself on the mirror  )

Jimin: Aish I look so fat, *Rubbing his baby bump* Mochi is mommy Fat or no *He felt a light kick*  I will take it as a no.. Because you know Daddy always say mommy is pretty and stunning also not fat..

( Jimin didn't saw that Jungkook have been standing on the doorway and smiling hearing jimin's word he approached him and wrap his arms around jimin and said)

Jungkook: That's Right You're the most Stunning ,Sexy and Beautiful like an angel I have met.. ( Kissed Jimin's neck)

Jimin: *giggled* So chessy but Sweet come on the food well get cold let's eat ..

( They ate and talked about baby names)

... SKIP...

At the Hospital...

The Doctor : Hello Mr.Park and Mr.Jeon
How are you feeling Mr.Park

Jimin: I'm doing well and also healthy..

The Doctor: Good to hear May we Start for the ultrasound ..

Jimin: Yes sure

( Jungkook hold his hand and peck his head )

( The doctor wear his gloves add some gel on jimin's stomach jimin flinch because of the coldness

Then the Doctor starts the ultrasound )

The Doctor: Oh wait.. What

Jungkook: What's wrong??

The Doctor: *Smiles* Congratulations You guys are Having Twins they're both healthy and they're girl & boy...

Jimin: * Starts having teary eyes*
Really?! Oh my Kookie..

Jungkook: Yes Baby Did you hear that..
*Smiles* We're having Twins boy & girl..