Tell Me The Truth

Bai Qi  felt his heart about to get out from his chest in telling Yezun the truth. "Will he hate me or accept  it?" He ask himself.

    "I love you Honey Bun! But you must know the truth!" He look him straight in his beautiful  dark eyes. Yezun felt something  horrible he was about to know so he cut him with a kiss. "Don't  tell me your leaving me!" And hugged  him tightly.

   "No! I just want to tell .......my first intention  is to make you fall inlove and break you!" Yezun widen his eyes. And about to leave in anger but Bai Qi hold him tightly. "But now I won't  leave you ever! Since I knew you now you make my world brighter and happy! Yezun ge! Are you angry at me because of my revenge?" Bai Qi  ask.

   Yezun tease him and fake an angry face, "So you mean your love for me is just fake?! I'm leaving!" He pushed  Bai Qi  off him and walk fast. Bai Qi  panic and run after him and pulled him to his embrace. "Please don't  be angry at me! Honey Bun!" Yezun frown to him. "Don't call me  Honey Bun !!!" Bai Qi  kissed  him on the cheek.

   But Yezun pointed his lips instead, making Bai Qi  smirk and kissed  his lips. As he break the kiss, "I'll do anything you want just don't  leave me!" Said Bai Qi.  That made Yezun smirk, "Anything? Sugar Babe?" While touching his lips.

     In an hour they came to a nearyby hotel Yezun can't  take his hands from Bai Qi  and start kissing him while taking off his shirt. Bai Qi  on the other hand lift Yezun up and walk toward the bed. As one by one Bai Qi  take off Yezun clothes. While Yezun kiss him hungrily and pushed him to laid on bed.

   "You think I will forgive you easily?" As he took two cuffs  inside the nightstand and place it both Bai Qi's  wrist. "Wait?! Where did you get that cuffs?!" Bai Qi  was shocked. Well Bai Qi  never knew Yezun was step ahead of him seeing that picture. "So he plan to seduce me and break my heart? Well I got good news to you! You succeeded! I have fallen for you! But your plan in breaking my heart is another story!

    Since you made me fall head over heels to you....... I won't  let you go ever! Even you break my heart a thousand times! Because anyone who stole you away from me.....they gonna get what they deserved! I'm no angel like my gege! Have you forgotten  that? What Yezun want Yezun get!!!! The only one can stop me is my gege!!!"

     In Shen's  mansion, Shen  Wei sneeze. Yunlan hurriedly  gave a handkerchief  to him. "Are you alright Xiao Wei?!" He ask. "It's  nothing? Maybe someone is thinking about me?"
Yunlan frown. "Who that might be?!" Shen Wei  sensing Yunlan is getting jealous,  "Nothing Ah Lan! You know your the only one!" And kissed his head.

    Meanwhile in the hotel room, "Honey Bun slow down!" Yezun kept pouncing to him non stop that making Bai Qi  scream and moan at the same time. Hitting his soft spot over and over as both of them burst at each other.

   Bai Qi  felt exhausted  he never been taken by Yezun many times like this. His below is getting soar but he can't  get out of it because his tied up with the two cuffs. "Yezun ge! Could you take this cuffs off me?" Giving Yezun his kick puppy face. "I want to touch you also!"
But that only make Yezun smirk, "No way! I want my little revenge and that to make you mine this night! So be better be prepare again because I'm moving inside of you again."

   That made Bai Qi  pop his eyes, "What?!!! Are you not yet satisfied?!!!" Yezun shake his head and lick his lips, "Not yet!" Bai Qi  swallowed  hard as Yezun move again.

    Next morning Yezun wake up early morning with a smile. He have Bai Qi  all to himself.  Bai Qi  on the other hand still sleepy because of what happened  that night and his body is soar everywhere.  Yezun have already taken off the cuffs but Bai Qi  still didn't  move from the bed.

   Yezun called room service to get breakfast and taken a shower. When he came back still Bai Qi  is asleep  on the bed. "Maybe I got overboard that night? How can I help it? He have a delicious body!" And take a peek on Bai Qi's body just to see the bite marks he did to Bai Qi.  He called the room service again for additional medical kit as well.

   In a while Bai Qi  stir a little  when he felt a soft cotton dabbing his behind. He hiss in pain. "Sorry! I overdid it?" Yezun tried to apologized  and blinking his doe eyes.  "Oh! Honey Bun! Your such a beast in bed!" Bai Qi  sulk and buried his head on the pillow.  Yezun climbed  back on the bed and hugged  Bai Qi  to forgive him.

    Still Bai Qi won't answer him, making Yezun kissed  his shoulder and neck. "Sugar Babe! Don't  get angry at me please......!" But Bai Qi  still turned his back. Yezun started giving him rain of kisses. "This is no good! If he keeps on doing this! I will forgive him easily!" Said Bai Qi  to himself.

   When suddenly  he felt something  cold was put on his back. He didn't  expect Yezun would put syrup on his back. And now his licking it and kissing him again. "Honey Bun! Stop! My back still hurt!" And too late to notice that Yezun trap him again as he face him.

    Yezun suddenly  cage him to his embrace and start kissing his lips again. He notice Yezun have took off his clothes again and pressing his bare body against him again. Making him flustered  as he melt to his hold. "Yezun ge! No!!!"

    Within a few hours, Yezun came back to Bai Qi's house. Helping him to walk, Butler Kim was surprised  on what happened.  He was expecting Yezun won't  give up on his master but not ravishing him. While Yezun preparing Bai Qi's  bed. "Sir! Did you get your revenge?" He teased Bai Qi.  Who frown on him. "Do you want to die?!"