A Cookie To Spice Things Up

Yunlan was calming his husband who looks frustrated  while reading the papers of the company.

   His mind was wondering to his didi if he will keep his promise. Suddenly  something distract his thoughts. Warm plump lips kissing his neck while massaging  his shoulder.  "You look stress! Do you want some cookies  I bake?" He feed Shen Wei  with it. Shen Wei  started  eating it.

   When suddenly  Yunlan was pulled to sit on Shen Wei's  lap. "I'm just worried for you!" Shen Wei's  face change into a gentle one. "You don't  need too!" He suddenly  took off his shirt. "Because I'm always be yours!" And start kissing Shen Wei.  As he flipped  Yunlan on the bed and start kissing him back.

   Yezun in an hour came back to the house and was about to knock on his gege's  room when he heard Yunlan scream his gege's  name. He suddenly  take a peek so he might know what strategy that his gege is doing to keep Yunlan with him. "Maybe Bai Qi  would love that too!"

    Only to see his gege is pouncing Yunlan non stop while giving Shen Wei  some cookies to eat. Both giggling  and moaning in each other name while making love that day. Yezun quickly close the door. "It's  getting hot in that room! And Yunlan making that cute face again."  But he never seen his gege so red  and laugh like that like his drunk. "What kind of cookies is that?" He wonder and went to the kitchen.

As he rummage  the refrigerator  only to see the box of cookies Yunlan made. But it was written in his gege's  name. Should he look at it? His gege might go berseek taking Yunlan's  cookies for him. But he must know what ingredients  his making and took a one piece of it. It smells like alcohol and something else. He wonder what?"

    So he waited for Yunlan to finished  up and surely  within an hour Yunlan emerge from his gege's  room with a robe and a distressed  hair

    So he waited for Yunlan to finished  up and surely  within an hour Yunlan emerge from his gege's  room with a robe and a distressed  hair. And was about to get some water when Yezun suddenly  approached  him making him squeek in surprise. "Don't  worry I'm not gonna bite!" As he gaze to Yunlan whose neck and chest have a hickey all over it.

   Yunlan notice his looking and start covering himself up with his robe, "I thought you would come back later?" And drink some water. "If I didn't  love Bai Qi  so much! I might eaten you up!" He told himself.  But as he realize,  "Oh! My god! I really love that idiot!" Yunlan look puzzled at him, "What?!"

    He wave at Yunlan and said, "Can you give me the ingredients  to make this cookies?" Yunlan's eyes went wide, "Hey! That's  Xiao Wei's cookies!" He frown. "Come on sister in law just give me the ingredients! And I want to bake something  for my Bai Qi!"

    So in an hour Yunlan change his clothes first and they rummage  the ingredients  to bake some cookies. "This will be fun!" Said Yezun to himself. And got an idea throwing flour on Yunlan while cooking. Yunlan retaliate  with a force. Both start laughing at one another.

    Meanwhile  Shen Wei  stir and tried  to find Yunlan on the otherside of the bed just to see his gone.  He quickly wears his robe and tried to find his missing wife only to see the kitchen is full of flours and also his wife and didi.
"WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE?!!!" He shout. Yezun and Yunlan swallowed  hard. "Were cooking Xiao  Wei!" Yunlan looking like a lost puppy.
While Yezun look the other way.

    Mr. Shen tried to compose himself not to go berserk in his kitchen but he also tried not to laugh looking at Yezun and Yunlan whose full of flour. Shen Wei  was pretty piss off, "That should have been me! Having fun with my wife!" He said to himself. But Yezun can see the jealousy  springing  in his gege's  eyes.

    "Look! I just ask for his help in cooking a cookie for my Bai Qi!" Shen Wei  look suspicious  at him. And how did you know this cookie? Did you spy on us?" Said Shen Wei.  Yezun sweat, "Well......just a little  bit...." And look the other way. Yunlan widen his eyes while Shen Wei  shout, "DIDI!!!"

   In a little  while Mr. Bai never expect Yezun to came back early carrying a treat . "What is that Yezun?!" He ask. "Uncle its for my sweet Qi! Is he still in his room?" He ask. Mr. Bai said yes and was about the ask for a cookie. But Yezun hurriedly went to Bai Qi's room.

    Bai Qi  was still sound asleep when Yezun laid his cookies on a small table and hurriedly  jump on the bed of Bai Qi  and snuggle to him. Bai Qi  yelp in surprise  but as he saw it was Yezun hugging him. He went back to sleep and cuddle to his embrace.

   "Hey! Aren't  you waking up? I got you a bake cookies. But Bai Qi  still snuggle to his hold.  Yezun got an idea he tickled Bai Qi  till he awake up laughing. "Stop! Honey Bun! Stop!" He kept giggling. 

   Bai Qi  retaliate  with  kisses upon his lips until the two of them roll on the bed and almost hit the floor. Bai Qi  quickly pulled Yezun to him so he wont fall. But it lead him underneath him.

   Both frooze looking at one another, "Sugar Babe! You have cute brown eyes!" While caressing Yezun's  face. "It is you whose beautiful! I can't  get enough of you!" As  he take off a slight hair on his face. But when his finger trace Yezun's  soft pink lips. He can't  help to touched  it.

   Yezun suddenly  captured his finger and suddenly  suck and lick  it making Bai Qi  red. While Yezun hummed  while doing it. Blinking his beautiful  eyes on him. Bai Qi  hitch his breathing while Yezun doing it.

   He didn't  notice Yezun had took the cookie and take off his fingers. As he bite it and kissed Bai Qi  so he might taste it. The cookie taste sweeter than usual because it is mix of Yezun's  essence. Bai Qi  is addicted to kissing Yezun more.