Almost A Disastrous Honeymoon

Yezun almost lost his footing running toward the bathroom. As he thought something  happened  to his wife.

   As he open the door a beautiful  scene welcome him. A naked Bai Qi  trying to stop the overflowing of water making his body wet in the process.  Bai Qi  kept calling Yezun's name as he saw. Yezun break his gaze  upon him and help him out.

    After shutting the water with the gate valve. Yezun suddenly  hold him into his arms and kissing him senselessly.  "Ah.......Honey Bun.....I'm still wet!" Bai Qi  tried  to pushed  him off. "I don't  care!" Yezun almost growl and pick up his wife and brought the wet Bai Qi  onto the bed and started making love to him that night.

   "Your so eager to have me?" Said Bai Qi  when he almost scream as Yezun penetrated  him with his prize. Bai Qi  moan loud as Yezun hit his soft spot again and again. Making his body hot with want and lust. Yezun thrown his robe away making them both bare their bodies on each other. As he pounce on Bai Qi again and again as he burst inside of him . The bed kept creaking when suddenly  the whole bed collapse.

   Both Bai Qi  and Yezun was shocked to move as the bed fall on the floor.  Yezun frown, "What kind of bed is this?!" Bai Qi  on the other  hand laugh at Yezun reaction. "What's  so funny?!" Yezun ask. "Let's  just go to sleep! We have lots of adventure to do tomorrow!" As Bai Qi  kiss him and snuggle to his hold. "I will call father tomorrow  and complain everything! Why did he gave me this kind of present?!" While covering  his wife and himself with the blanket and sleep.

   The next morning Yezun and Bai Qi  went to Venice city who is also called, "The Floating City!" Yezun was so excited to  ride  a gondola (a light flat bottomed boat use on Venetian canal, having a high point at each end and work by one oar at the stern).  And busy in trying to get a signal for his phone. While the gandola row toward their new hotel to live in. The gondolier (driver of the gondola) wink at Yezun making Bai Qi  frown a little.  And started singing while rowing his oar (a pole with flat blade, pivoting in an oar lock, used to row or steer through the water).

   "Sugar Babe! This is so romantic!" Said Yezun and hugged  Bai Qi. "His your  lover?" Ask the  gondolier in surprised. Bai Qi  cough, "Not lover! But wife!" As he took Yezun to his arms and kiss him . "I'm sorry sir!" Said the driver and row his oar fast to their  destination. Upon arriving to their destination. Yezun paid the gondolier  and gave a tip.  "Thank you! For making my Sugar Babe jealous!" And wink to the gondolier who sweat.

   Bai Qi  is quite piss off seeing Yezun is flirting with the gondolier.  And walk  away  fast from him carrying his bag. Yezun run after him dragging his own bag. When they came to the hotel's front desk,  "Hey! Why did you left me there?" Yezun ask. Bai Qi  frown, "Because your busy flirting with the gondolier  than me!" As he took the key from the receptionist  and hurriedly  walk to the elevator.

    Yezun ran after  him with the room boy whose dragging their bags with the stroller. "Babe! Don't  be jealous  with him? You know your the only one for me!" As he pinned  Bai Qi at the elevator. Bai Qi  cough as to warn Yezun they have a someone else in the elevator. "Sugar Babe! Don't  be concious! His not listening  to our conversation! Right room boy?!"  And glared at the room boy.

   The room boy immediately  answer, "Yes sir my lips are sealed and my ears are shut down!" But Yezun signal him to turned  his back on them.  While putting a head phone. "Well Sugar Babe?" He start kissing  him again. In which  Bai Qi  oblige.

    When they came to the room Bai Qi  was surprised  the room is beautiful and decorated with red balloons,  petal of roses contrast to its white painted wall and it's  large king size bed. "Maybe we could roll around there while having fun?!" As Yezun embrace Bai Qi  behind and whispered  to his ears. Bai Qi  became red.

   When they're  lovely moment  was cut with a cough. The room boy is waiting for a tip in which annoyed Yezun. As he gave it and kick the poor boy out.  He turned around just to see his Sugar Babe looking at a majestic view of the city outside. "Where just like in a fairytale! A water kingdom!" Said Bai Qi.

    Yezun quickly embrace him from behind and kiss his cheek. "Anything  for you I'll do it?" While nibbling his ear. Bai Qi  turned around just to response  to his kiss as both was immerse in their kissing they didn't  notice Yezun's  phone was ringing.

    Well Yezun forgot that he made it a silent mode so no one can disturb their lovely moments. 

    At the other  end of the phone, Shen Wei  frown. "Why his not picking up?" When a little  hand snatched  his phone. It's  Yeng he look at him with his cute big doe eyes, "Catch me Shushu Wei if you want your phone!" And  run fast toward the table.

    "Give me that back you brat!" He run after him. But it only make Yeng giggle while running fast. "Oh! Look! How cute! Xiao Wei  is playing with Yeng!" Said Yunlan as he didn't  know Shen Wei  have a murder gaze on Yeng while trying to catch him.

    Mr. Shen sweat, "Yunlan would you kindly get the phone from Yeng?" As he notice his elder son is running out of patience to the little  trouble maker. But Yunlan instead take a picture of the two of them. "But father they're  so cute! They're  like father and son? I wish Yezun would give  Yeng to us!"

    Mr. Shen want to laugh at that. Yunlan remind him of his late wife who see his twins as both angels eventhough they're fighting one another when they're  little.  "Wei sure is lucky to have Yunlan on his side! I hope Bai Qi  have patient  for Yezun?" Mr. Shen told himself while watching Shen Wei  getting frustrated  that his phone been taken by a small child. Mr. Shen remind it on how Yezun annoyed his gege back then.