The Second Date

"Xiao.....Wei!!! Wake up my sweet husband we need to go back your father called." Shen Wei instead pulled Yunlan to him.

"Give me more minutes!" And cuddle to Yunlan. As much I wanted to be beside you? Your father called telling me they need you in the office! So get up!" But Shen Wei instead kisses his neck, his jaw and lips. "Give me a minute please?" He begged. "Why not! I will enjoy this minute!" And kissed Shen Wei again.

    In Yezun's  date, he wear a rugged  dress whose pants  almost at the floor and looking like a cute prince in a rugged clothes

In Yezun's date, he wear a rugged dress whose pants almost at the floor and looking like a cute prince in a rugged clothes . Bai Qi almost laugh looking at what he dressed at. "Maybe you should change your clothes first?" Yezun stop him, "And miss all the fun? No way!!!" So Bai Qi open the door of his car to make Yezun sit beside him.

In a minute they're at the beach, "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME WHERE GOING AT THE BEACH! IT'S SCREAMING HOT HERE!!!" He shouted to Bai Qi whose laughing non stop. "It should be a romantic walk at the beach? That's why I told you to change you clothes!" Yezun frown seeing Bai Qi can't stop laughing.

"If that the case?! I'm leaving!" But as Yezun walk he step on a piece of his pants and made him fall flat at the sand. "Yezun!" Bai Qi quickly lift him up. As Yezun is crying that his clothes is full of sand and his hair is distress. Bai Qi tried to hold his laugh. And carried him toward a bench, sit near a big tree to help him up. While combing his hair Bai Qi can't stop staring at Yezun, "Yezun ge your still beautiful as ever. I don't know why you steal everything from your gege?"

That made Yezun stop straightening his clothes, "What do you mean?! You know he have everything that I want?!" Bai Qi flick his fingers on his forehead, "Not all!" Yezun should be mad for what Bai Qi done to him. But his warm smile make Yezun's heart beat fast like he run in a marathon. While he help him up straightening his clothes.

Maybe we need to change your clothes?" Yezun widen his eyes, "No! This is a master piece I won't change it!" But in a minute, "I hate you Bai Qi! Where did you put my clothes!" Bai Qi smirk. "That's looks better than the last time it's freaking hot right now to wear that clothes!" And gave his hand to him.

   "Now our real date begins!" As he pulled  Yezun to him and walk toward the beach to see a small restaurant  whose selling a variety of ice cream

"Now our real date begins!" As he pulled Yezun to him and walk toward the beach to see a small restaurant whose selling a variety of ice cream. "Are you making fun of me?! This is only an ice cream! Nothing special?!" But when they order one piece of a large ice cream. Yezun gulp down, the ice cream is big. "Eat now! It's really delicious!" And spoon feed him. "This taste good!"

But when his about to eat it Bai Qi stop him. "Let me feed you!" And gave him a treat again. Yezun look puzzled at him. But willing like what his doing. His treating him like a prince. Within a minute as they walk again Bai Qi pulled him to an arcade game store. And went to the basket ball game. There are two cubicles with hoops for the ball to be thrown. "Loser will be a slave and do anything the winner like!" Yezun a bit shocked on what Bai Qi said.

"That's not fare! I do not play basket ball game! My nails will be ruin!" But Bai Qi pass the ball, "The timer start now!" Yezun panic as he saw Bai Qi throwing the ball in the hoop and winning. He start throwing the ball but missing the hoop. "That little gangster! His doing this on purpose! My poor nails!" As he look at Hei Qi whose having fun.

At the end Bai Qi win and Yezun almost out of breath. "How could you do this to me! I thought this will be a date! Not a marathon!" He angrily said. "But you look sexy when sweaty!" As he pulled him to another arcade in which it is the dance revolution. "Oh! No! I'm not dancing that!" Bai Qi smirk, "Afraid old man?!" That made Yezun pop his eyes.

"Hey! I'm not old!" He shouted at him. "Then were on!" Said Bai Qi. Yezun smirk, "I will make you eat my dust!" He shouted again. "Wait that's my line!" Bai Qi laugh. As they begin the game.

Within a minute Bai Qi gave Yezun a drink to cool himself up. "That's not fare why you always win!" And drink his softdrinks. Bai Qi laugh but stop as he saw droplets of softdrinks on Yezun shirt. His perfect torso being visible because his sweating a lot. Making him almost droll at it when he saw those pink nipples almost peeking out.

Yezun notice it, "Do you like what you see?!" He irritated said and cover himself up with his arms. Bai Qi cough and apologize. And gave his jacket to him to cover himself up. "So winner! What is your wish for your slave to do?!" Yezun ask. Bai Qi smirk, "I want another date!" And this!"

He suddenly cup Yezun's chin to kiss his lips. "No! Stop!" Yezun shout. "Don't tell me you never kiss before? You have many dates before? And always kiss? What's wrong with this?!" He ask. Yezun want to tell him his heart almost burst out whenever Bai Qi kiss him and didn't know why?

His thinking break when Bai Qi kissed him suddenly. It was a peck on the lips but those cute brown eyes gazing upon him. Almost making him mesmerized. While Bai Qi forgotten his revenge. When he request to Yezun if he can kiss him again?

    Yezun nod without realizing what he have done as his lips been captured again by Bai Qi  and this time he responded to the kiss

Yezun nod without realizing what he have done as his lips been captured again by Bai Qi and this time he responded to the kiss.