How Did You Do It?

It's  been days Yezun and Bai Qi  was exhausted in taking care of Yeng. Luckily  Bai Qi have gone to his office leaving Yezun with Yeng to have a break.

    "BUTLER KIM! HELP!!!" Yezun called Butler Kim whose attending to the other servants task. "Sir! Mr. Bai told me to leave you two alone to have a father and son bonding! I can't  be there with you 24 hours!" Yezun pleaded him with his doe eyes. While carrying Yeng. He poop again. "Why does the old man didn't want to get a nanny for Yeng?"

   Butler Kim laugh, "Mr. Shen,  your father request so you can learn to take care of your own child."  He almost pop his eyes, "What?!!!" In a moment  he called Yunlan for help.

    In a moment  Yunlan came, "Shushu!" Shout Yeng. Who quickly  climbs to Yunlan and hugged  him tightly. "Yunlan thanks!" As he was about to embrace him. Yunlan stop Yezun, "I'm doing this for Yeng not for you!" And washed  Yeng and change his clothes . "Ouch!" Yezun make a fake cry.

   "I thought it's  for me? Ungrateful  sister in law!" It only make Yunlan laugh, "Ha...ha...you know I can only take care of him for now.  Xiao Wei  will be angry if he finds out I'm here!"

   Speaking of Shen Wei  his with Bai Qi having a meeting in the office. Bai Qi  invited him to visit his didi to his home. First Shen Wei  decline for he have many things to do. But when he heard Yezun is taking cares of Yeng. A smile spread on his lovely face and agree  to go with him.

    Back to the two, Yezun was talking to Yunlan on how to take care of Yeng when unexpected call from Butler Kim came. "Mr. Shen Qi is coming back with your gege sir to visit you! They will be on their way!" That made Yezun dropped  everything and made Yunlan run away from their house.

   But it's  bit too late as they saw Bai Qi's car and his gege's car  came at the front of their house. Yunlan want to scream seeing his husband also with him. He comically  didn't  know where  to hide. Because he promise to his sweet Shen Wei  he won't  go near  Yezun and Yeng to make their  bonding of father and son go strong. And he will give him a surprise.  Now his world is over if Shen Wei  see him.

   Yezun want to laugh at the way Yunlan tried to hide. But he stop because he remember  Bai Qi's  jealousy  as well so he also started to hide with Yunlan. "Whatta heck your doing?!" Yunlan kick him out of the curtain. "This is your house stupid!" Yezun make a fake hurt and laugh, "Oh! Yes it is? I forgot!"

    As he heard Bai Qi  called him he hurriedly went downstairs  with Yeng whose still clinging  to Yunlan. He pulled him off ftom him and just to welcome Bai Qi  and his gege to his home.  "What are you doing? Why are you panting?!" Bai Qi  ask.

   Yezun about to speak, "SHUSHU YUYU!!!" Shout Yeng. Yezun sweat he almost pee at his pants when his gege glared at him. He laugh, "Yeng means he miss his Shushu Yunlan! Where is he why his not with you?" He tried to covered it up. "We just came at the office just to visit you and Yeng." Shen Wei looked suspicious  to his didi whose sweating non stop.

   The most shocking is Yeng kept shouting Yunlan's  name and pointing to the room of Bai Qi  and Yezun. "Why his doing that?" Bai Qi  ask. Shen Wei  quickly run upstair. Yezun gave Bai Qi his son and run after  his gege.

   "Where is my wife!" He shout. Yezun tried to stop him. But suddenly  he smell Yunlan's  perfume  or you might say his scent. Shen Wei  sniff it, "Gege! Sister in law is not here!" Yezun still persuade him until he find his shoes underneath  the curtain. Yezun slapped his forehead. 

   "Why does Yunlan let his shoes be seen?" Shen Wei  pulled the curtain up and found his wife apologetic  smiling at him, "Xiao Wei! Let me explain?!" He pulled Yunlan to him toward their car, "You can explain at home!"  Yunlan tried calling Yezun for help but his in big trouble on his own.

   Bai Qi  glaring at him, "What's his doing here?!" Yezun trying  to explain that he called Yunlan for help about Yeng nothing more. "You'll be sleeping  outside Honey Bun!" As he slammed  the door at his face, "Sugar Babe! Please don't  get angry!" He knock at the door of their room.

    Meanwhile  Yunlan was thrown at their bed when they came back home, "Xiao Wei! Let me explain?" But Shen Wei  cage him, "You promise me you won't  visit my didi anymore!" Shen Wei angrily said. "I'm not there  for Yezun but Yeng? Are you jealous  of Yezun?" That struck something  to Shen Wei.  In a moment you will hear scream and moan of Yunlan as Shen Wei  have taken him.

   Meanwhile Yezun tried  to sleep at the guest room but he miss his Bai Qi  and little Yeng. So sneak in with a spear key just to be welcome by a weary Bai Qi  whose also can't  sleep without his Honey Bun beside him.

    "Just don't  do it again?!" Shout Bai Qi.  Yezun nod and little  bit surprise.  Suddenly  Bai Qi welcome  him back with a smile. That make Yezun run back to his embrace.

   Back to Shen Wei's mansion, Shen Wei  also forgive his beloved Yunlan whose now snuggling  to his hold. I got good new for you! We found a surrogate  mother for our child to be and tomorrow  our doctor will begin the insemination." That made Yunlan widen his eyes and hugged  Shen Wei  happily. "We can have our own child! And be a family!"

    So in a few months so Shen Wei  and Yunlan have a little son of their own name Liam. Whose look like a little, cute  version of Yunlan but beautiful  eyes like Shen Wei. 

    While Yezun and Bai Qi 's little  angel Yeng is a teenager  now whose giving  a little  problem to his parents with girls all around him. As they live happily  ever after........THE END.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

AUTHOR'S  NOTE:

     Nayabi1  I hope you like the story you request and it's  happy ending😍.
And thanks for my lovely readers and commentors. If you have any suggestions  just message me for weilan story. As I have finished  this I will continue  my other story and the other request of my other lovely readers😘Thanks again!!!!💞💞💞