Is He Changing

Yezun came home whistling making Mr. Shen arch his brow. "Hmmmm I smell something  fishy?"

    That time Mr. Shen, Shen Wei  and Yunlan are eating breakfast and he joined  them. "You seem off today?" Ask his father. "And  always late in coming home!" His gege glared  at him. Yezun attention  went to Yunlan whose quietly  eating his breakfast.

   "Sister in law! Aren't  you gonna ask where I've been?" He ask. Yunlan look at Shen Wei  direction like having a permit to talk to Yezun. "No!" He quickly diverted to looking at his food and eat his sandwich. "Awww.....and here I am waiting if you get jealous  if I have a boyfriend!" Batting his eyes on him.

   That made Shen Wei  quickly pound his fist on the table and angrily look at him.  "Didi! Stop harassing  my wife!" He shouted. "Harassing?! Did I harmed you Yunlan?"  He ask while holding his hand. Yunlan swallowed  hard and tried  to take off his hand. That made Shen Wei  bolt up and tried to take off his hands from Yunlan.

   Unnotice to them Mr. Shen is getting angry, "Stop! Stop both of you!!!" Shocking the twins and Yunlan. Until now you two don't know how to live peacefully  with each other!!!! Yezun stop teasing Yunlan! I know your just doing that to make your gege angry!" Yezun just bow to them and whistling while he left.

    "Father! Why you always taking Yezun side?! Look his growing up into a brat! Without no responsibilities!" Yunlan trying to calmed  Shen Wei  up by rubbing his hand. Mr. Shen sigh. "Don't  worry son! Yezun will be out of your hair for now!" Shen Wei  chuckled sarcastically, "It's  not me I'm worried about! But my wife! Maybe we should go back to our house?!" And about to leave when Mr. Shen cough hard.

   "Father! Are you alright?!" Mr. Shen make a fake sickness, "Son! I'm getting  old and sick! You and your didi are the most precious  thing that I have! I want you two to get along with one another! Please son! Don't  leave!" He gave an innocent smile to Shen Wei.  Shen Wei  nod because he love his father. "So I know now where Xiao Wei  got that innocent smile!" Yunlan said to himself and tried not to laugh.

    Meanwhile  in the room, Yezun is getting bored but he can't  call Bai Qi  because his still sleeping  in his room. Suddenly  he got a knocked  on the door, it was his gege. Yezun quickly covered himself with a blanket so he might thought his sleeping.

   "Hey! Didi I want to talk to you!" He command  him to wake up while nudging  him with his hand. "Go away! Still sleepy!" Shen Wei is  running out of patient when he suddenly  kick his didi on his butt. "Wake up!" Yezun suddenly  bolt up angry, "What do you want almighty?!" He ask in irritation.

   "Look! Father is sick and want us to get along with each other!" Yezun want to laugh at that part because he knew his dad is faking it again just to make them reconcile.  "I will do my part! And will not fight  you!" That made Yezun smile. "But stay away from my wife! Ah Lan!" He added that made Yezun frown. "Where will be the fun of it?! Teasing Yunlan is now his hobby that's  in his mind, because the guy make a cute reaction which he like.

   "I believe  you have someone  else? Bai Qi  right? So I won't  fight you anymore!" And extend his hand. But as Yezun shake his hand, Shen Wei  pulled him near to him and whispered,  "If you touch my wife I won't  hold back eventhough  father pleaded with me! You know what is that?!" Yezun smirk, "Then I'll be counting for this ceasfire of ours?" Both made a fake smile as Shen Wei  left the room.

    Yezun pout, "Ha! Where's  the fun in it?! He cut it off!" When suddenly  his phone ring one of his friends called and wanted to know the news if it's  real. Ying Chun ask if Yezun is in a real relationship  now and want to see him. So Yezun cut the call and leave the house. But before  he left his father ask where his going?

   "Dad! Ying Chun called where going to meet at a restaurant!" That made Mr. Shen frown, he knew Li Chun is bad news and might cost  trouble. So as Yezun left he called one of his men to spy on Yezun, An Bai bow to his boss and left.

    At the said restaurant as he said is a real bar for men. Li Chu wave at him as he saw Yezun. Yezun was surprised  as he saw Ye Hou and Mark with her. "What's  his doing here?! Were through!" He whispered  to Li Chu. "Don't  worry his with Ye Hou!" He glared at Ye Hou, "You know his my ex!" That made Ye Hou laugh. "So are my other boyfriends you stole from me?" Ye Hou glared back.

   "Come on you two! They're  only men!" And look at Mark, "Sorry about that!" As Li Chu pat Mark. "So tell me this Bai Qi? Are you serious  about him than getting the little  wife of your gege?" She wink. "Yes! And I don't  want anyone touching what's  mine!" He glared at Ye Hou. "Speak for himself!" Said Ye Hou. "I should tell more but I can't  stand seeing my friend with my ex!" And about to leave. But Mark hold his wrist, "Is this for real?! Your serious with that guy! Pfft! His also got a reputation  for stealing a girls heart and leaving them for nothing! He might break you?" Mark worriedly say while Ye Hou frown at him.

   Yezun retrieve  his hand, "Yes! You might not know him for he really  is? His my Sugar Babe!" Ye Hou gag hearing that while Li Chu tried not to laugh. "You change Yezun? But you'll come back to us! You'll see!" As Li Chu raise a drink for him. But Yezun smirk and  left them. "What a snub!" Ye Hou said while  he slapped  Mark's shoulder for worrying to Yezun.