Welcome Home

Yezun want to stay a little  longer but Bai Qi  need to go back to prepare the merging of Bai and Shen's  company.

   It means Bai Qi  will be very busy when they came back to Mr. Bai's mansion they were welcome by their fathers, Yezun's  gege, Yunlan and his son to be. Yeng came running to him, "Daddy!" Making him shocked as he forgot about Yeng.

   Bai Qi  frown, Yunlan became gloomy  while Shen Wei, "Yes! He will be out of our hair!" Shen Wei  want to jump for joy but suddenly  Yezun whispered  to him. "Ge! Could you take care of Yeng for a while my new wife is yet shocked of me having a child?" Shen Wei  want to say no but Yunlan upon hearing it. Willing said yes and took Yeng back into his arms. Making Shen Wei  also frown.

    When they eat dinner,  Yezun told them every  detail on what happened. Holding hands with Bai Qi.  Bai Qi  accidentally  looked at Yeng whose gazing at Yezun figuring out if Yezun is his father? Because Yunlan is more like him than his real father. Making Bai Qi  guilty.  "That child done nothing what his parents did! So why he have to suffer away from his father?"

   Bai Qi  suddenly  break the story of Yezun's honeymoon  to them when he suddenly  announce,  "Honey Bun! Let's  take Yeng with us here! His your son after all!" That made everyone almost widen his eyes. "WHAT?!!!" Yezun shout. While Shen Wei triumphantly  said , "YES!" Yunlan want to protest and holding Yeng tightly  to his embrace,  "Xiao Wei! No!"

   All look at Yunlan, "And why not? It's  didi's  child not yours?!" Shen Wei  accidentally  said. Making Yunlan gave Yeng quickly to Yezun while he dramatically  run outside.  Shen Wei  follows him. Yezun on the other hand was dumbfounded  on what to do with a child. "DADDY!!!" Yeng quickly embrace him. "Sugar Babe! Why did you recommend  it?! I don't  know about children! Especially  this one?!"

    Bai Qi  smile, "Well you better do it! His your son after all!" Yezun covered Yeng's ears, "We must do a DNA test to be sure! Okay!" Bai Qi  nod. While  their fathers just watch, "This will be interesting?" Said Mr. Bai. "I believe  so! I don't  know how Yunlan will survive without Yeng?" Mr. Shen whispered  to Mr. Bai back.

    Outside Shen Wei  caught Yunlan's  wrist,  "How can you be happy gaving Yeng up?!" Shen Wei  hugged  and pat Yunlan on the back. "His not ours but Yezun! One way or the other he need his biological father! We! Gonna build our own family!" Making Yunlan look puzzle on him. "I have already call the doctor so we can have an artificial  insemination!" That made Yunlan pop his eyes and kiss Shen Wei  passionately.

    Inside the house, Yezun  still didn't  know how to take care of a child luckily theres  Butler Kim to assist him. But he notice Bai Qi  is avoiding him for a while. He set it aside as he thought Bai Qi  need to talk to his father.

   But the next day  Yezun woke up only to see Bai Qi  have already left the house leaving him and Yeng in the house with Butler Kim. "Why did he never even wake me up or kiss me goodbye?" He wonder. His thinking  break when Yeng welcome him at the dinning table with a smile.

    "Daddy!" He hugged  Yezun. "So little  one! Do you like to go to a mall to have some fun! After that let's  visit your Papa at the office!" Yeng nod happily, in a few moments  they went to the mall to skate  at an ice rink and play at the play zone for children. While Yeng is busy playing with the other children.

    Yezun called Bai Qi  but the latter won't  get his call, "Hmmmm? Still didn't  want to answer?" So he called Yeng to eat lunch at a small restaurant.

    Bai Qi  whose busy in the office, "Sir! Why don't  you answer your husband call?" His secretary Li Zu ask.  "Just leave the phone there! I know Henry is waiting for you to have lunch with him, so hurry go!" Yes, Li Zu have a boyfriend now a co worker name Henry Wong whose waiting for him down at the lobby.  Li Zu thank him but before he leave, "If your angry on your husband for having a son from another woman you should talk to him?" Bai Qi  just wave at him in annoyance as Li Zu left.

    "Why am I angry at him? I should accept Yeng as  Yezun's son. But everytime I see Yeng I can't  help to think Yezun betrayal  on me!" He slumped  his head on the table. But suddenly  someone giggle unexpectedly.  "Look Papa have a paper on his head!" Shout Yeng who suddenly  run toward Bai Qi  making him startled and lift Yeng on his lap. "Your here?!"

   Yezun walk toward him with a bag of lunch for Bai Qi.  In a minute while Yeng was drawing on a piece of paper.
"Why didn't  you tell me what your feeling?" Yezun ask. Bai Qi  almost choke on the food his eating. "I didn't  know what are you talking about?" He denied. "I've heard what you talk to your secretary! Luckily  Yeng can't  understand  what the two of you are saying."

    Bai Qi  swallowed  hard, "So you heard?" Yezun hold his hand, "If you still can't  accept Yeng we can make Gege take care of him for a while! I don't  want to loose you!" Bai Qi  kissed his forhead, "No! I'm sorry your right! I should learn to accept that kid, his your son after all."

   Suddenly  Yeng came to them with a drawing of a happy family. "I'm so lucky I have to daddies!" And hugged  Bai Qi  and Yezun. They're  happy  moment break when someone fart.

   "Oh! No! Did he?!" Bai Qi  look horrified.  And gave Yeng to Yezun, "His your son! Change his pants!" Yezun almost pop his eyes off. "Wait!  I didn't bring a spare clothes!" He suddenly  bat his eyes to his Sugar Babe. "Can you wash him for me? While I find a spare clothes in your cabinet?" Bai Qi  frown.

    In an hour, Mr. Bai was surprised  as well as Butler Kim. Yezun and Bai Qi  came with Yeng wearing his shirt while his underpants is a paper wrapped  around him. "I hope this is not a trend this day?" Ask Butler Kim.