A Jealous Wife Can Bite

When they came back to their hotel room. An angry An Bai welcome them and complaining why his boyfriend  been hit by Bai Qi.

   "Not! Now!" Yezun pleaded.  But  An Bai kept babbling until he face off with a much angrier wife. "Tell your boyfriend  not to bother my husband anymore! Or  I WILL RIP HIS HEAD OFF!!!" He almost scream at the top of his lungs making everyone shocked.  "okey....."  A frighten An Bai suddenly  run away leaving Yezun with his angry wife.

    "Sugar Babe!" Yezun cling to him, "Don't  Sugar Babe me!" He took his arms away. But Yezun still hold him, "It's  not my fault for being irresistible? And his stalking me!" Yezun blinking his doe eyes. Looking cute at Bai Qi. Making him sigh, as he give him rain of kisses.  "I know but I hate it when another man touch you!" Yezun turned  Bai Qi  to face him and kisses his plump lips passionately.  Bai Qi  become red and smile a little  to his husband.

   "Your the only one I love! You know that! I don't  want you to share you with anyone but me! So please can you avoid them!" While pouting cutely to Yezun. Yezun almost have a bleed nose, he can't  believe  the strong, arrogant Bai Qi  can act cutely to him. Making passerby look at them. "Look at the tall one sulking his hot!" One of the girls giggle.  Gazing at Bai Qi  from head to toe. When Yezun heard  and notice it he pulled Bai Qi  quickly in the elevator. Bai Qi  who still immerse on acting cute to Yezun   was startled  when his husband move him in the elevator. He didn't  understand  that Yezun is getting  jealous  at the girls whose fuming  at him.

    Meanwhile  back to Shen Wei's  house, little  Yeng suddenly  jump at the two sleeping couple. Yunlan scream in fright  making Shen Wei  woke up laughing. "Yeng darling! Never wake me up like that?!" Yunlan started to scold little  monster when small dirty hands gave him a bunch of flowers. "Shushu Wei told me your not feeling well!" Blinking his big doe eyes on him. That melt Yunlan's  heart, "Oh....."  While Shen Wei  sigh. "Hmmmm....."

    Yunlan cuddle Yeng into his arms but Shen Wei  took him off him and make him stand infront of them. "I thought we have a deal little  one! You might catch cold! You know what I mean!" Yeng nod and quickly run off. "Hey! What deal is that?!" Yunlan ask when he heard it.  "Nothing! You go back to bed to take a rest!" And took the flowers from him and place it on the nightstand.  "These are my roses at the garden! That little devil!" Shen  Wei  said to himself and let Yunlan snuggle  back into his arms.

    "Tell me what's  going on? And what's your deal with Yeng?" Ask Yunlan.  But Shen Wei  reply him with sweet kisses and hovered  to him again. As he attack Yunlan with kisses. Yunlan giggle while holding Shen Wei  into his arms.

    Yezun on the other hand when they came back at their room. He suddenly  jump at Bai Qi  and kissing him non stop. Bai Qi  anger melt by Yezun kisses and tried to take off his shirt and pants. And lift him up to bed. Bai Qi  forgot their deal that his the wife because of his anger his the one on the top.

   Yezun teared his Sugar Babe's shirt and unzip his pants. And trying to laid Bai Qi  to bed. Bai Qi  growled and flipped  Yezun making him surprise,  "Hey! Wait! I'm the husband remember!" But Bai Qi  smirk, "I know! But I'm quite angry now! It's  the husband turn to make his wife happy? Isn't  it my dear husband?"

   Yezun gulp down when Bai Qi  took the lubricant  from the night stand and poured an amount on his prize. Yezun was protesting and struggling  from Bai Qi.  When Bai Qi  position him off and thrust his prize into him. Yezun scream  but in a little  as it was change in moaning in  Bai Qi's  name. He  hit that soft spot again and again. Making Yunlan melt in pleasure as he forgot the rules and responded back to Bai Qi's  kiss and touch.

   Bai  Qi  phase became fast when Yezun moan beautifully  in his arms. As he shout his name and burst inside of him. "Honey Bun! Your so tight!" And attack his neck. Sucking and kissing that pale and soft neck of Yezun and inhaling  that sweet fragrance  of his. Making Bai Qi  spilled inside of him again. Yezun on the other hand can't  get enough of his Sugar Babe he wrapped  his legs around his husband, arching his body like a bow to get more friction. Until he also cum on Bai Qi's body.

    "Aaaaah.... your moan is music to my  ears." Said Bai Qi  and gave Yezun a heated kiss.  After their sweet honeymoon, Bai Qi  and Yezun went downstairs to eat to an exclusive restaurant.  But bump into Ying Chun with his friends. Mark tried to hide to An Bai's  back seeing Bai Qi.   Who want to punch  him again.

    "What luck!" Ying Chun tried to invited them to eat with them and to apologized on what Mark did. But Bai Qi  can't  bear the sight of Mark. "I'm sorry were declining! I might kill someone!" And pulled Yezun to him toward the exit.

   "Why did we see them?! My mood suddenly got worst!" Yezun tried to calmed down Bai Qi.  "Forget about them Sugar Babe why not let's  eat at another restaurant.

    But the only available  restaurant is in a convenient  store for every restaurant  is pack with tourist. "Sorry! I can only give you this hotdog sandwich and cola!" But it made Yezun smile and caress his face.

    "That's  no problem for me! Just as long I might eat you tonight!" Teasing his wife to make him laugh. And surely Bai Qi  laugh handsomely  making Yezun's  heart beat a thousand miles. Yezun wish if only time would stop and always see his Bai Qi smile like that.