The Third Date

Yezun felt like in heaven being kissed and love by someone. "Bai Qi!( change name but still Bai Yu) I think I love you!" He told himself.

    As he recalled what happened  to that kissed  and more. After that steamy kissed. Bai Qi pulled him to a cubicle inside the men's  room without breaking the kiss. And start undressing Yezun shirt. Yezun was mesmerized  by Bai Qi's  kiss and just mimic what his doing.

    "Oh! My god! His lean body is flawless and beautiful!"  Bai Qi  started to kiss his jaw and neck. Making Yezun moan, "Bai Qi....." He kept chanting his name. When suddenly  Bai Qi  kiss and suck his pink nipples and his hands squeezed  Yezun's  firm butt. Yezun tried not to scream feeling that plump lips all over his body.

    When suddenly  Bai Qi  one of his shoes was shot inside the toilet. Making them stop and both laugh. "I'm sorry this is just our second date and I almost....." But he was cut by Yezun lips, "How about tomorrow  let's  go somewhere  more comfortable?" Bai Qi  nod and gave Yezun a steamy kiss. "Yes! I want  you! I want all of you!" While holding him tight and kissing him again.

     Yezun can't  wait for Bai Qi's  call but was startled by his father. Whose  noticing him that he kept phasing here and there with his phone at his hands. "So did the date go well?" He ask. "Dad!" Pout Yezun and went inside his room and lock it.

   Mr. Shen called his friend Mr. Bai, "So how's  your boy there?!" He ask. "Spacing out while staring at his phone! What have your son did to him? His been smiling like an idiot and can't  be question? He only say yes?"

    Inside Yezun's  room, he kept rolling on his bed, calling Bai Qi's  name. He can't  wait for their next date. To be embrace by his strong arms and kiss by that plump lips. "Bai Qi! Why are you doing this to me! You make me all flustered!" And can't  stop giggling.

    A call suddenly  startled him, it was Bai Qi  calling him. He quickly get it, "Yezun ge! I want you! I'm at the front of your house hurry!" Yezun cut the call and put on his robe and run outside. His father was surprised  Yezun just wearing his pajama with his robe, running outside. "Where your going in this late hours?!" He ask. "Bai Qi! Is here!" He shout. Mr. Shen peek outside.

   Just to see Bai Qi  wearing his pajama clothes beside his car as well. Yezun jump at him while Bai Qi  catch him in his strong arms. "Yezun ge! You came! I miss you!" And started  giving him a rain of kisses. Yezun giggled. "Let's  go now my love! I'm eagerly want you!" They ride to the car and speed away. "Huh? Where's  that two fool going?" Ask Mr. Shen to himself. As he called his trusted man, Yam. "Follow my son and report  to me what happen?" Yam bow and left.

    Inside the apartment,  Yezun was surprised  the bedroom  was full of white roses, "Just for you my ge!" Bai Qi  embraced him from behind. But Yezun face him and started to kiss him passionately.  While undressing  Bai Qi.
Bai Qi also do what Yezun is doing. "Yezun your beautiful!" While he carried him toward the bed and pulled his pajama pants off.

   Revealing  his nakedness, Bai Qi hovered  unto him as he took off his pants as well revealing his hard prize. As he took a lube at the nightstand, Yezun can't  stop licking his lips seeing Bai Qi  barebody infront of him. He have lean, muscular, tan body and he wanted that huge prize inside of him. "Qi! Hurry up!" Yezun called him. Bai Qi smirk, after placing an amount of lube he throw it on the floor and spread Yezun's  legs.

   He slowly thrust unto him, making Yezun yelp as that huge prize went all  inside of him. He can't  help to scream and moan at the same time as he was pounce by Bai Qi non stop. Hitting that soft spot. Making him melt  underneath him while his body arch for more. "At last your mine Yezun! Mine! I will never give you to anyone!" He whispered  to his ear.

   Yezun wrapped  his legs unto his waist and scream, "Yes....yes!!! Harder!!!" As both burst on each other, still Bai Qi move inside making Yezun moan loudly as they spilled  inside of him. "Yezun ge! Let no one touch you or I will kill him!" Bai Qi  whispered  to his ear while nibbling it.

   Yezun was turned on by his possessiveness, "Ah! Yes.....Qi! Just for you!" And kissed him hungrily again.

   Meanwhile  at the airport, "Xiao Wei! Hurry up!" As Yunlan pulled his husband to his embrace. "Easy for you to say! You taken me every minute!" But Yunlan kissed his cheek to stop his pouting husband. "Look were back home! Back to our country!"

    "Yes! Beautiful!" Said Shen Wei.  "Not as beautiful  as you!" And Yunlan kissed  him again. Shen Wei  called his father that they already landed back. Mr. Shen chuckled  and said they're  bedroom will be ready. "So where is my little  didi? Is he there?" He ask as he worried for Yunlan safety. "No! His pretty occupied this days with someone! You'll  be happy to know who is it!"

    Back to the new couple Bai Qi  lazyly caressing  Yezun's bare back. Yezun on the other hand looking directly into his cute brown eyes. "Your beautiful  more than your gege my little  devil!" Bai Qi  kiss him again. "Hey! Stop calling me that! You thugs!" Making Bai Qi chuckled. "Okay why not my heart or my life?!" Yezun snuggle to him.

   "Ah I know! Honey bun! Or sweetheart!" Yezun nod. "Well what about me? What would you call me?" Ask Bai Qi.  Yezun quickly called him, "How about  Sugar or Babe!" Yezun batting his beautiful eyes on him making Bai Qi melted his stone heart. "Yes! Why not! Anything you want Honey Bun!" And kissed him again.

AUTHOR'S  NOTE:

     Nayabi1 I tried to find Fairyland  Lovers to find more Hei Qi  personality which I found out it's  Bai Qi  not Hei Qi.  So I hope you won't  get confuse it's  Bai Qi not Hei Qi ( Bai Yu) sorry for my readers. So it's  Bai Qi  and Yezun love story😅okay👍