Woeing My Little Sugar Babe

Next morning  Bai Qi  woke up with a headache  and everything  screaming hurt at his back.

   He tried to move but another body is above him immobilized  his movement.   He was surprised  it's  Yezun. But as he recalled  what happened  at their date.  He tried to shoved him off. Yezun stired as he long eyelashes  started to move. Beautiful dark eyes open and gaze to his lover lovingly.

   "Get out! I don't  want to see you!" As he tried to move but his headache came back and hurting back. "My Sugar  Babe is hurt!" And rubbing his back, making Bai Qi  so red. "Stop touching me cheater!" He tried to shout but Yezun have shut him up with a kiss. "I've told you Song force me to kiss him!" But Bai Qi  turned  his head away.

    Yezun smirk, "And beside I already took your V-card! So you can't  get away from me now!" Making Bai Qi widen his eyes. While Yezun  hugging  him from behind and kissing his shoulder. "You what?!!!" Only to make the wrong move as Bai Qi  face him.

    Yezun started to kiss him again melting his anger as he response to the kiss. But suddenly  his father knock, "Son! Tell your visitor breakfast is ready!" And left. That made Bai Qi  remembered  everything and kick Yezun out of the bed with a thump. "Get out! Get out! You  think taking my V-card would tame  me?!

    Remember  I'm not that fatso Bai Qi  anymore! So leave!" And covered himself  up. He thought that made Yezun leave but instead it made him laugh. "Your so cute when sulking!" As he took a new clothes of Bai Qi  and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

    Yezun left the bathroom  door wide open so he can seduce Bai Qi  seeing his beautiful  body. While showering he kept moaning Bai Qi's name. Bai Qi  on the other hand take a peek and almost droll seeing Yezun's  beautiful  bare body. "No....no....your angry remember  don't  surrender  to him!" Said Bai Qi  to himself. 

    But as Yezun called him to take a shower with him, he looks like a puppy running toward  his master as he pounce Yezun.

   In a minute, "Why did I give in easily!" Bai Qi  want to knock himself out on the table. While Yezun smirking and sipping  his coffee. Mr. Bai look puzzled on the couple on what's  going on?

    Well what happened  in the bathroom when Bai Qi  almost pounce on Yezun......the little  devil turn, "Got you!" And flipped  Bai Qi  who was shocked  that he was flipped  up and now Yezun is hovering at his back.

    "You  awaken something  in me my little  Sugar Babe! The desire to have you in the palm of my hand!" Bai Qi  struggle, "Yezun ge! I'm still mad at you! So let me go!" He shout. But Yezun suddenly  whispered  to his ears, "And miss the fun? Never!" He spread Bai Qi  legs and thrust himself  to him. Bai Qi  shriek, "No!!!!"

     End of bathroom  scene, now Bai Qi  regreting getting in that room. While Yezun whistling  happily. "You look so happy Yezun did something  happened  in my son's  room?" Both  said, "No! And Yes!" Bai Qi  glared at Yezun. While Yezun blinking his innocent eyes on him. "Uncle you could say we have a quiet conversation. " And smile. Bai Qi  can't  believe  Yezun is cunning as a fox and can lie easily.

    In a minute before he left, "Sugar Babe! Don't  forget our date tonight! If you don't  pick me up? Your gonna regret it!" And kissed  him on the cheek. Bai Qi  still frown on him. "Hmmmph! You wish!" Yezun just gave him a big smile and left.

   When Yezun left Bai Qi  ordered Butler Kim to get a perfect seat in a exclusive restaurant.  Butler Kim arched  his brow,  "I thought you hate him? And about to break up to him?" Bai Qi  frown, "Just do as I told! I have my plan!"

    While in Yezun's  home, "Your looking so happy?" Mr. Shen notice him, while Shen Wei  roll his eyes. "Your doing something  naughty again?" He ask. "My dear gege! Don't  mind me! Just better watch out for sister in law if I didn't  get my Honey Bun back!" That made  Yunlan widen his eyes  and went behind Shen Wei's back  who glared to his didi.

    "Yezun! Stop teasing your gege!" Said his father. "Come on! I was only joking! And beside I'm busy having Bai Qi  in the palm of my hand! Lucky for me I got to him first than you gege!" Yunlan frown upon hearing that. "Did you like him better than me?!" A tears started dropping from his cute brown eyes. "Didi! Stop spouting nonsense ! I didn't  know he exist! My Ah Lan! Is the only one for me!" And look at Yunlan, "Baby! Don't  listen to him? I love you! You know that! That's  why I married you!" And kiss Yunlan. Yunlan on the other hand responds  back and hugged  Shen Wei  tightly.

   Yezun just rolled his eyes and left the sweet couple into their own world. As he went to his room to get the perfect suite to seduce his target. "Bai Qi  my darling you won't  say no to me!" And wink to himself  at the mirror.

   Bai Qi  on the other hand smile himself  at the mirror as well, "Tonight! Let's  see who will win Yezun ge! You or me?!" Butler Kim  suddenly  said, "I think his winning sir?" That made Bai Qi  frown and look at Butler Kim.

   "Are you with him or with me?" He ask in irritation.  "With you sir! But with one look of Mr. Shen Yezun you melt like butter! And forgetting  the purpose of making him fall in love with you?" Bai Qi  defend himself,  "I'm just giving him time! You see! He looks pity if I dropped  him quickly!"

   Butler Kim knows his lying, "Okay sir if that's  what you believe!" And leave him with the perfect suite for the evening.