Waking In Your Arms

Yezun was happy  waking up in the arms of his lover. Bai Qi  is still in deep sleep.

   He can't help  to gaze at him lovingly  while wearing Bai Qi  clothes which is oversize to him. He got an idea to stroll around his room looking at his old pictures.

   He can't  stop giggling seeing the picture of a chubby Bai  Qi  when he was little.  He can't  tell him how crazy he is when Bai Qi  was a kid back then or he might tease him. He regret now leaving him when they were teens because  of pressure  of his so called friends back then.

    Luckily  he was forgiven  and forgotten what happened  back then.  That's what he thought. He tried to find their picture but there's  nothing. He wonder why as he accidentally. Shoved some clothes hanging on the back door of the bedroom.  And was surprised  seeing a big picture of him, with a note you'll be mine and I'll break your heart.

   While his trying to process in his brain what's the meaning of that words. Two strong arms wrapped  to his waist and warm plump lips kisses his neck. In a few minutes he was lift up and carried by Bai Qi in his arms and kissing him passionately.

    Yezun had forgotten  about it as he was so happy finding a lover like Bai Qi  that can make him forget about Yunlan.
Bai Qi  on the other hand sweat his cover was almost blown up. What he can do now? That he have fallen for Yezun his afraid that he might found out the truth and will ruin their relationship.

    Yezun is so beautiful  in his arms and wanted to forget his revenge but until oneday.....his past catch up to them. They were strolling in the park when one of Yezun's  ex came begging for him to come back.

    Bai Qi  left Yezun to buy something  to eat when his ex friend and boyfriend  came, Song. He tried to flirt and begged  for Yezun to come back. "Sorry Song! I have someone  special and I love him!" But Song kept persuading  him and force a kiss upon his lips. That time Bai Qi  came and saw it. His smile change.

    And dropped  the ice cream and punched  Song. Yezun tried to stop him But when Bai Qi recognize  the man. Something  struck him, "What  a fool am I? You done it again!" Yezun look puzzled at him, "What?!" Bai Qi  shoved  Song to the ground. Who quickly runs away.

   "You broke my heart again!" As he walk back to his car. Yezun tried to explain but Bai Qi won't hear him as he drove away leaving Yezun.

    Mr. Bai was reading some papers when he was startled by a loud bang of the door. He tried to ask his son what happened  but Bai Qi  quickly dashed  to his room and lock it. In an hour Yezun came to their home, Mr. Bai welcome him. "Where is Qi sir?" He ask worriedly. "What's  going on? His in his room, sulking?"

   Yezun apologized  and will tell later as he knocked  on the door. Bai Qi  never want to talk to him so Yezun ask Butler Kim for the key on the door. When he open the door he was shocked the room was a mess and alcohol lingers in. Mr. Bai and Butler Kim was about  to enter when Yezun block them. "Sir! Can you give us a minute!" Mr. Bai and Butler Kim look at each other first before  granting his request.

    Yezun quickly close the door, but as Yezun close it. Something  almost hit his face luckily he evade it. A glass of drink crashed  on the wall. "Leave!" A drunk Bai Qi  command him. "I don't  want to see your face!" But as he turned Yezun suddenly  grabbed  him and pulled him into the bed. The drunk Bai Qi was too weak of his drunkness to struggled from his hold.

    "What  are you doing?! Isn't  he enough of you! And now your comming back for me! I don't  want a cheater boyfriend! So get out of my face!" Yezun was now angry, "That man force me to kiss him! Well I.....do sometimes cheat...." That made Bai Qi widen his eyes. Yezun regret what he said and quickly defend himself,  "But not to you! Because I really  like you! Qi!"

    "Liar!" And tried to struggle  from his hold. But Yezun won't  budge that made Bai Qi  irritated  and started to cry in his drunkness. "Oh! My god his cute like Yunlan!" Said Yezun to himself.  And started  wiping his tears by kissing it. Bai Qi  didn't  know what's  happening  as Yezun stripping  his clothes one by one while kissing him.

   "This will be fun!" As he took off his clothes and took a lubrican  inside the nightstand. He spread Bai Qi's  long legs and thrust to him slowly. Ba Qi yelp in surprise  making him stir in his drunkness but Yezun kiss his plump lips to distract  him while he move inside.

   "Aaaaah.....Honey....it hurt...." Yezun kiss him again and whispered  soothing words, "Soon it will be over my Sugar Babe, we will be one!" As he hold him tightly  and move inside of him. Bai  Qi  moan as he hit his soft spot again and again. "Your so tight Babe! I think I'm gonna......" Both scream their name as they burst  at each other.

   Bai Qi  thought it was over but Yezun still move and pounce to him again. "Yezun......ge...." Bai Qi  was panting underneath cutely. Making Yezun phase faster. "Oh! Ho! Now I see your cute side I won't  let you go ever! You'll be in the bottom forever!" Said Yezun to himself. As he called Bai Qi's  name and spilled  inside of him.

    In an hour both lovingly  cuddle on the bed. "Yezun  ge! Don't  look at anyone but me! Especially  that Yunlan!" And sleep beside him, snuggling to his hold. Yezun smirk. Your such a jealous  little  brat! Now I see you! I won't look at anyone anymore!" And kissed  him again.

    Outside Mr. Bai called Mr. Shen, "Hey! Your son is so forward, when will they be engage! He never came out of my little  Qi's room!" Mr. Shen only chuckled in reply.