Chapter 11

You and Aizawa are cuddling on your couch. Toshinori and Yamada knock on your door.

   You look at the door not wanting to get up, because you're comfortable in his arms. You look at Aizawa. "Do I need to answer it for you-?" He says to you.

     "Please do, I don't wanna get up" you say giving him puppy dog eyes. Aizawa gets up and answers the door "hello?" Aizawa says, he looks up to see both Yamada and Yagi.

      "Is y/n home?" Yamada asked. "Yeah they are but why-?" Aizawa says. "We want them to go out to dinner with us! And you should come along too!" Yagi says.

    Aizawa looks at y/n on the couch, "one second." He responded to the boys also shutting the door. He walks over to you. "They want to take us out to dinner, do you wanna go-?" He asks you.

  "Sure!" You say in response. You get up and rush to your room dressing in (your choice). Aizawa let's them in, "sit on the couch and wait for them."

    Yagi and Yamada sit on the couch. "Wait Sho, don't you have to go your house and change-?" Yamada asks. "I can wear what I have on." He says in response.

    You come rushing down the stairs wearing (your choice).  All the boys look at you star struck. "Y-y/n..you're so handsome/gorgeous/beautiful!" Aizawa stammers out.

     "Aweee!! Thank you shota!" You say to him, really thankful he was there for you last night. Yamada stands up, "My goodness you really are pretty/handsome." Yamada said to you. Yagi nods his head in agreement.

      "Are we walking or-?" You say to them. "R-right! Let's go!" Hizashi says to guys. You walk around Turing off all the lights, you grab a key, and you lock and shut the door. You all start walking to the restaurant.

     "You guys are amazing thank you!" You say to all of the boys. "Aweee! Y/n! That's so sweet!" Yagi said you. Yamada has a huge smile on his face. Aizawa goes and holds your hand. You smile at Aizawa.

    "We're almost here!" Yagi says excitedly. "It's under my pay!" Yagi says to everyone. "I can help pay!" You say, with your dad being number one hero. "No! I refuse! It was my idea and my treat!" Yagi says back to you.

    "Plus it's on the three of us." Aizawa says. "It's our treat to you." Yamada says to you. "We're here!" Yagi says. You guys all walk in,  and Yagi goes up to the area where you talk "reservation for 4 under the name Yagi" he said to the person.

      "Right! This way Mr. Yagi!" He takes you guys to a table, you all sit down at the table. "I'll be your waiter Haru, I will come back when you guys are ready for drinks" He says to you guys then walks away.

        "He was nice!" Y/n said. "That he was!" Yamada says. "I might get a glass of water" Aizawa says out loud. "I'm going to try their lemonade!" Yagi says. "Thank you guys seriously, I needed this." You say looking at all the boys.

————————————————————————
535
Words~
Thank you guys for so much reads on this book! It means a lot! It gives me motivation to continue this book!
I hope you guys have an awesome day/night!